#Sex Position of the Month - Reverse Cowgirl

Contributor: Lena Eden Lena Eden
I think I can speak for every woman out there when I say that one shouldn't skip the super hot reverse cowgirl position. ~Ladies, please tell me if that’s not true~

I personally like it because it’s super great for stimulating that magic G-spot! I can control the speed, the angle, all while enjoying the amazing view in the mirror. I feel really sexy when I ride him like that and he can definitely pick up those vibes. The view he gets is not too subtle, driving him crazy



BTW, our last purchase, the Bliss ring, is a perfect match as it amplifies the whole experience. We feel addicted to it in the last 3 days
(I know that OH&W, Lovebears can support me, right? )

Guys, I’m wondering what your thoughts are on the Reverse Cowgirl and what toys you’d personally recommend for this position?

P.S. Don’t be greedy, share your tips & tricks!
02/22/2018
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
RCG is essentially doggie flipped 90 degrees - which gives the woman control, and since we like doggie, you'd think we'd like RCG. But my wife gets maximum clitoral, g-spot and a-spot stimulation from the regular Cowgirl position. She especially likes for me to cradle her breasts and stroke her nipples when she's on top - and that's not possible in RCG.

I really enjoy Cowgirl for anal sex - and when she's up for it, there's plenty of gushing going on. It would be a special view to do anal in RCG - if we get around to trying it, I'll report back!
02/22/2018
Contributor: OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
I think I can speak for every woman out there when I say that one shouldn't skip the super hot reverse cowgirl position. ~Ladies, please tell me if that’s not true~

I personally like it because it’s super great for stimulating that magic ... more
It's not called the Bliss ring for nothing.
02/22/2018
Contributor: Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
It's not called the Bliss ring for nothing.
Please explain - I'm apparently not in on the inside terminology
02/22/2018
Contributor: OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Please explain - I'm apparently not in on the inside terminology
I suggest reading the review.
02/23/2018
Contributor: Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
RCG is essentially doggie flipped 90 degrees - which gives the woman control, and since we like doggie, you'd think we'd like RCG. But my wife gets maximum clitoral, g-spot and a-spot stimulation from the regular Cowgirl position. She ... more
As much as I wish I could love it, I'm not a fan. For some reason it's just an uncomfortable position for me. I prefer regular cowgirl
02/24/2018
Contributor: LovingIt LovingIt
All.time.favorite. Hands down.
02/24/2018