Splish Splash...

Splish Splash...

Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
The basic question is - FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE - not what you see in porn...

Is gushing/squirting a urethral phenomena - or vaginal?

I have no idea why at 50+ my wife is all of the sudden gushing in buckets - literally drenching me, but we're both having a great time exploring the phenomena.

Although it's mostly from her fingering herself - with me waiting below for the reward, once she gets started, she can gush quite well during vaginal or anal sex. Although it mostly happens when she is on her knees (assisted by gravity) - she can layback and let it rip as well.

Tonight curiosity got the best of me - so I say back an watched her finger herself to multiple gushes and observed that the fluid seemed to come out from her vagina. I asked her about it and she thought at least some of it came from her urethra - I just didn't see it.

What is your experience - and that of your significant other?
Aug 13, 12:12 am
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Perhaps experiment by no intake of liquids for 8-10 hrs or longer ( if think safe) and hv her try it.
It's a good question. Once or twice she squirted on my face . It tasted kind of sweet and was clear. However couldn't tell if was urine or not. . Having never tasted pee before would not know

It's been quite a few yrs now. Ever since she became the "Boss " she calls the shots.
Sometimes her favorite line is " b_ _d o_ _r and s_ _ _ _ d em
Aug 16, 5:21 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Perhaps experiment by no intake of liquids for 8-10 hrs or longer ( if think safe) and hv her try it.
It's a good question. Once or twice she squirted on my face . It tasted kind of sweet and was clear. However couldn't tell if was urine ...
I wasn't suggesting that because the discharge may be urethral that it is urine.

I'm 100% that it's not urine - after all male semen is certainly not urine - yet it comes from the urethra.

My experience is as yours, the gushing is a clear warm sweet tasting fluid. It is however a thinner consistency than semen.

On the other topic - I'm more than happy to bend over and spread'm!

We had a nice change of pace last night when she tied me to the door (overhead) then whipped and teased me into a frenzy and took me from behind - standing! A bit of extra work for her - but massive fun for both of us!

My reward for 'taking it like a man' was to laydown and get drenched by her gushing - now that's what I'm talking about!
Aug 16, 10:16 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I wasn't suggesting that because the discharge may be urethral that it is urine.

I'm 100% that it's not urine - after all male semen is certainly not urine - yet it comes from the urethra.

My experience is as yours, the ...
Standing ? A longer dildo will take care of that. Might be time to look into the almighty Hoss.
Aug 18, 4:52 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Standing ? A longer dildo will take care of that. Might be time to look into the almighty Hoss.
Both the Outlaw and Carina are long enough for our standing activities. The Hoss is simply way too hard and rigid - but thanks for the suggestions!

Have a great weekend
Aug 18, 6:59 pm
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 2