Are you a closet kink?

Are you a closet kink?

...... ......
In my article I admitted that I'm a rather vanilla looking person out in the world but kinky in the bedroom.

What about you? Are you a closet kink? Or do you wear your kink on your sleeve?
11/18/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by ......
In my article I admitted that I'm a rather vanilla looking person out in the world but kinky in the bedroom.

What about you? Are you a closet kink? Or do you wear your kink on your sleeve?
I'm pretty vanilla to the world. At least I think I am
11/18/2009
Naughty Student Naughty Student
I guess I am similar. I am much kinkier than my man really knows. Spanking and shackles just freak him out. Somtimes I wish I could go to a dungeoun with a female dom and just be a sub for a day but my man would freak out.
11/18/2009
EffinSara EffinSara
I'm in between. I'm not afraid to talk about it with the kinds of people I'd be talking about my sex life with in the first place, but then most of my closest friends are also kinky to some degree.
11/19/2009
Juliettia Juliettia
Quote:
Originally posted by EffinSara
I'm in between. I'm not afraid to talk about it with the kinds of people I'd be talking about my sex life with in the first place, but then most of my closest friends are also kinky to some degree.
I'm the same way.
11/19/2009
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
I'm pretty much in between too. I have one foot in the vanilla world and one in the kinky world. I have family and old friends who don't get to see that side of me, but most of the people I consider newer friends are very aware of my kink side, assuming they can be comfortable with it. I made a vow of sorts to simply be more open about who I am with people because I absolutely hate keeping secrets. It's just too much effort. If people can't accept it, that's fine too, they just don't get to have me as a friend! Which sucks for them, cuz probably they'd get sex toys for Christmas!
11/20/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
My mother tells her friends to talk to me when they ask about kinky stuff.

I'm so out of the closet it's just weird.

Then again, seeing me, I look pretty normal to strangers.

I don't think kink really has a look.
11/20/2009
Saraid Saraid
I'm so closeted that I haven't even fully discussed my wants with my partner yet, so yeah, I'm closeted.
11/20/2009
...... ......
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
My mother tells her friends to talk to me when they ask about kinky stuff.

I'm so out of the closet it's just weird.

Then again, seeing me, I look pretty normal to strangers.

I don't think kink really has a look.
Well I'm not completely sure about that either, Carrie Ann. But when I was talking with the editor of Sexis, she said that for some, it's a complete lifestyle. That they wear their kink on their sleeves.
11/20/2009
Heather Heather
Oh no you are so not the only one in the closet. I’m really new to all of this and am still very vanilla by many standards but just now adding some swirl. Like you said, it takes time and has been so much fun. I don’t discuss sex with anyone but my husband so there is no one who knows we own toys and I kind of like it that way. I am an excessively private person and don’t think anyone needs to know what we do together. That’s probably why I appreciate EF and the forum so much. It’s funny you mention in the article you see someone walking down the street and you just never know. When I first signed on EF, I thought shit what kind of people sit here talking about sex and OMG what the hell is a butt plug? Carrie Ann is one of the few that has a real picture of herself here and look she’s like totally normal. Really Carrie Ann is a great example. Here is someone who is well versed on these subjects a great reviewer and writer about all things sex. Interesting, makes you ask yourself how many other really normal looking people buy butt plugs?
11/20/2009
...... ......
Quote:
Originally posted by Heather
Oh no you are so not the only one in the closet. I’m really new to all of this and am still very vanilla by many standards but just now adding some swirl. Like you said, it takes time and has been so much fun. I don’t discuss sex with anyone but my ...
Thanks Heather. Yeah I like your last sentence. Now I'm going to be wondering that. lol
11/20/2009
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9