Celebrity Sex

Celebrity Sex

celibacysucks celibacysucks
If your partner had an opportunity to have sex with his/her favorite actor/actress, would you be give them a pass to do it? Why or why not?
11/20/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by celibacysucks
If your partner had an opportunity to have sex with his/her favorite actor/actress, would you be give them a pass to do it? Why or why not?
I honestly don't know. Probably not though.
11/20/2010
Muddog7998 Muddog7998
no. absolutely not. we dont share (even if we had a threesome, I would only let the extra person do foreplay). plus i dont need daniel ratcliff in my house -.-
11/22/2010
mrs.mckrakn mrs.mckrakn
yes! but only if i get to be a part of it. he loves carmen electra. and shes absolutly a once in a life time oppertunity.
11/22/2010
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
We had this exact conversation last night - and I told him (after watching From Dusk 'til Dawn) that I would LOVE to have a three-way, but only if it was with Salma Hayek. Damn she is fine.
11/22/2010
lamira lamira
I would not. I am the jealous type. And I don't think he would allow me to either.
11/22/2010
lamira lamira
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
We had this exact conversation last night - and I told him (after watching From Dusk 'til Dawn) that I would LOVE to have a three-way, but only if it was with Salma Hayek. Damn she is fine.
I agree with you. She is very beautiful. Even when she was in Frida, she still had an allure about her.
11/22/2010
Avalee Avalee
Yes
11/22/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
I don't think so.

In my look on this, if your partner loves you, why do they need or want to be with another person? Not that my view is right. Plus it doesn't work with other relationships.
11/22/2010
Emily! Emily!
I don't think I would. His "dream girl" is Jessica Alba (obviously). I feel like if he had sex with her I'd never be as good to him as her because he wants her so bad unno.
11/22/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
I don't think so.

In my look on this, if your partner loves you, why do they need or want to be with another person? Not that my view is right. Plus it doesn't work with other relationships.
I agree fully. It is one thing to fantasize, most of the time we cant even control our fantasies. It is another thing entirely to want to play them out when it means being unfaithful. Even with permission. Just to ask permission... that would throw me.
11/22/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
I don't think so.

In my look on this, if your partner loves you, why do they need or want to be with another person? Not that my view is right. Plus it doesn't work with other relationships.
I agree fully. It is one thing to fantasize, most of the time we cant even control our fantasies. It is another thing entirely to want to play them out when it means being unfaithful. Even with permission. Just to ask permission... that would throw me.
11/22/2010
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by Emily!
I don't think I would. His "dream girl" is Jessica Alba (obviously). I feel like if he had sex with her I'd never be as good to him as her because he wants her so bad unno.
That just leaves more Jessica Alba for the rest of us, so I for one approve.
11/22/2010
GeekWife GeekWife
No, both of hubby's dream girls (Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman) are skinnier than me. Not that I think it will EVER be an issue, thankfully.
11/22/2010
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 11