Delayed Gratification?...

Delayed Gratification?...

GingerMeggie GingerMeggie
One of my new toys arrived today. I recently started to try different glass toys and this one is textured as opposed to being completely smooth. I know, I am lame and easily entertained. Sorry. The trouble is, I am chomping at the bit to test ride this lovely shiny thing and my man is already home from work. I ripped the box open and went to sneak away with my precious but before I could, he got up from his nap and saw. Now it doesn't feel right letting my play time encroach on our chill time. (he doesn't like to watch or help)I have to wait till he is gone at work tomorrow and it is driving me crazy because its so swirly and bumpy and shiny and new! At the same time there is something pleasing about having to wait even though it is already here. I know that delayed gratification can be used in foreplay and sex in many ways. Tell me anyone, How do you or your S.O.s/partners approach the use of delayed gratification during foreplay and sex? What do you do or what does He/She/They do that drives you/them absolutely stark raving mad in bed? What are your favorite and least favorite methods by which to do this to each other? Do you or your S.O. enjoy edging or forcing each other to edge? If so, what is your favorite or least favorite way to edge? How long have you been forced to edge and been denied? Have you or they ever been denied indefinitely?
Feb 27, 6:02 pm
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
LovinThisLife LovinThisLife
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerMeggie
One of my new toys arrived today. I recently started to try different glass toys and this one is textured as opposed to being completely smooth. I know, I am lame and easily entertained. Sorry. The trouble is, I am chomping at the bit to test ride ...
My wife and I are currently in a multi-day edging challenge. That is to say that I haven't cum since Tuesday, and since that time I've received several bliwjobs and even had some great full blown sex without going over the edge. My wife and I have both been loving the experience so far. It's great to give her multiple orgasm knowing that it's not about me.

The end of this edging experience happens tonight, but I'm thinking we will be doing this quite often in the future.
Mar 4, 12:56 pm
GingerMeggie GingerMeggie
Quote:
Originally posted by LovinThisLife
My wife and I are currently in a multi-day edging challenge. That is to say that I haven't cum since Tuesday, and since that time I've received several bliwjobs and even had some great full blown sex without going over the edge. My wife and I ...
Wow that is awesome. How did that go? Was it the most epic experience when you finally got to finish. Sex with mine is always about him. I don't think he would let me give him a blowjob without finishing. This is fine because I am accustomed to taking care of myself but your experience still fascinates me. I edge myself alone during solo play. Some days I go all day playing at intervals if I don't work on a day he does and wait to race to finish just before he gets home. Then there is a small cache of toys on the sink and I am in the shower when he walks in. Bwahahaha he usually just rolls his eyes.
Mar 4, 4:11 pm
LovinThisLife LovinThisLife
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerMeggie
Wow that is awesome. How did that go? Was it the most epic experience when you finally got to finish. Sex with mine is always about him. I don't think he would let me give him a blowjob without finishing. This is fine because I am accustomed to ...
So we ended up at an event late last night so by the time we got home it was far too late to get started. That being said we've extended or edging play for another day. So far it's been extremely hot, tons of sex (and sexual play) without orgasm. Yesterday was the toughest for sure, I thought I was going over the edge a couple of times but was able to hold off.

I'm interested to know why your man wouldn't want to try any edging play. Even for a sex session? And why do you have to race to the finish when he gets home when edging yourself? Won't he take care of you?

More of my update to come/cum!!
Mar 5, 11:01 am
GingerMeggie GingerMeggie
Quote:
Originally posted by LovinThisLife
So we ended up at an event late last night so by the time we got home it was far too late to get started. That being said we've extended or edging play for another day. So far it's been extremely hot, tons of sex (and sexual play) without ...
That's awesome. keep me posted.
Edging with him does not go well he usually lasts about a minute. I can get him started and then stop but he just acts put off by that so I don't push it. He is also a little prude and not very adventurous in bed and also is a little put off by how long it takes me to finish in comparison to him. Rather than cause a problem by demanding he be involved, I prefer to take care of myself. I am the resident control freak between the two of us and it keeps the peace if I just enjoy taking care of him and then take care of myself and I have learned to prefer it this way. I rush my own edging before he gets home those days because I enjoy edging all day when I can but also kind of need some form of relief and generally prefer not to be in the middle of that when he gets home as some of my toys and such seem to offend him or something.
Mar 5, 2:58 pm
LovinThisLife LovinThisLife
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerMeggie
That's awesome. keep me posted.
Edging with him does not go well he usually lasts about a minute. I can get him started and then stop but he just acts put off by that so I don't push it. He is also a little prude and not very adventurous ...
I get it. I'm suspecting that you guys are in your 20's is that correct? I say that because you said he can't last very long...and I remember those days. It's amazing to be on the other side of that now, having sex and getting head multiple times a day (for several days in a row) and being able to control my climax.

Most of my edging over the years has been on my own as well, so she know how it goes. And when you make yourself cum after a long day, or a few days, it can be extremely intense.
Mar 5, 3:39 pm
GingerMeggie GingerMeggie
Quote:
Originally posted by LovinThisLife
I get it. I'm suspecting that you guys are in your 20's is that correct? I say that because you said he can't last very long...and I remember those days. It's amazing to be on the other side of that now, having sex and getting head ...
yeah you are about half right. I am almost 27. He is almost 39. He seems to have a lower sex drive than me. I can get up on a day off and have two or three good orgasms and still be up for sex later. He is usually only good for one round. If I try to push for round two he gets cranky. lmao.
Mar 5, 10:49 pm
LovinThisLife LovinThisLife
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerMeggie
yeah you are about half right. I am almost 27. He is almost 39. He seems to have a lower sex drive than me. I can get up on a day off and have two or three good orgasms and still be up for sex later. He is usually only good for one round. If I try to ...
Yeah, that sounds to me as though you definitely have a higher sex drive than he does. I had a higher sex drive than my wife for the first 16 years of our marriage...but she's making up for it now and I'm loving every minute of it.
Mar 6, 12:14 am
GingerMeggie GingerMeggie
Quote:
Originally posted by LovinThisLife
Yeah, that sounds to me as though you definitely have a higher sex drive than he does. I had a higher sex drive than my wife for the first 16 years of our marriage...but she's making up for it now and I'm loving every minute of it.
Awwwwwe. That's cool
Mar 6, 10:20 am
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 2