Goal-Orientated Sex

Goal-Orientated Sex

SubmissiveFeminist SubmissiveFeminist
The majority of Americans stop having sex when the male has an orgasm. Is this true for you? What do you think of this socialized concept?
04/08/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
hillys hillys
Well, not right after the male has an orgasm. You can continue a little bit to try to get the girl but after awhile the response for a man really is to go down after an orgasm typically eventually so it will make sex a little difficult
04/08/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We typically do - but the context is that prior to my orgasm, my wife has 2-4 orgasms and cannot handle anymore. In the rare occasion when I orgasm first - we'll always bring out some toys to make sure gets 2-3 orgasms.

Stopping after the male orgasm is probably traditional because typically a man cannot quickly regain an erection - and sad to say many men don't know how to bring a woman to orgasm in another way.
04/08/2012
Ghost Ghost
I usually have my husband orgasm first, because it's just easier. Then it's my turn to have all the fun!
04/09/2012
ValerieRayne ValerieRayne
I'm a Canadian, but...

Unless I'm having difficulty achieving orgasm (which happens more than I'd like to admit from stress and exhaustion - I have 4 kids...), we always cum and it doesn't matter who goes first. Sometimes, he'll cum first and other times, I will. Sometimes he will aim for my orgasm first and other times, he waits until after he's done. And if it's a really great night, we cum together!
04/09/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I always make it a point to get her at least one before I let myself finish. It's just considerate.
04/09/2012
humblepie humblepie
It's the case for my partner and me. I actually prefer to take care of my orgasms separately, and focus on him during intercourse. Not that he isn't involved in my pleasure, or that I don't enjoy sex - I do, very much!
04/09/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
My guy doesn't really get off ever...he holds back and I'm not sure why. I can tell he wants to get off but then he doesn't. This is his choice too. It's not that he can't, he just won't
04/09/2012
kkross65 kkross65
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
My guy doesn't really get off ever...he holds back and I'm not sure why. I can tell he wants to get off but then he doesn't. This is his choice too. It's not that he can't, he just won't
Have you tried asking why? If he's a new boyfriend, maybe he's still shy or trying to satisfy you. (A great quality!) But sometimes when guys hold back for too long, they just can't cum. Once he's comfortable, perhaps he'll let go.
04/09/2012
kkross65 kkross65
Quote:
Originally posted by SubmissiveFeminist
The majority of Americans stop having sex when the male has an orgasm. Is this true for you? What do you think of this socialized concept?
It does seem to be true for many couples. My husband can keep going after he cums, so it's never been an issue for us.
04/09/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Quote:
Originally posted by kkross65
Have you tried asking why? If he's a new boyfriend, maybe he's still shy or trying to satisfy you. (A great quality!) But sometimes when guys hold back for too long, they just can't cum. Once he's comfortable, perhaps he'll let go.
I have asked him before. He said sometimes he just doesn't want to. Sometimes he does, but most times he gets me off then just stops. We've been together about 4 months, so still generally new-ish.
04/09/2012
kkross65 kkross65
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
I have asked him before. He said sometimes he just doesn't want to. Sometimes he does, but most times he gets me off then just stops. We've been together about 4 months, so still generally new-ish.
I don't know if you know his medical history, but some antidepressents can prevent men from ejaculating. It's like they get soooo close, but can't get over the edge. My husband has been frustrated by this... BUT I have no complaints! Different meds help. And if he's just shy... wine may help!
04/09/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Quote:
Originally posted by kkross65
I don't know if you know his medical history, but some antidepressents can prevent men from ejaculating. It's like they get soooo close, but can't get over the edge. My husband has been frustrated by this... BUT I have no complaints! ...
I believe him when he says he can but doesn't want to. We are very open with each other. Plus, we've had sex plenty of times after drinking.
04/09/2012
kkross65 kkross65
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
I believe him when he says he can but doesn't want to. We are very open with each other. Plus, we've had sex plenty of times after drinking.
Sounds like you are just lucky then. Enjoy!
04/09/2012
SubmissiveFeminist SubmissiveFeminist
Quote:
Originally posted by kkross65
It does seem to be true for many couples. My husband can keep going after he cums, so it's never been an issue for us.
Lucky!
04/09/2012
Gracie Gracie
Quote:
Originally posted by SubmissiveFeminist
The majority of Americans stop having sex when the male has an orgasm. Is this true for you? What do you think of this socialized concept?
That has been my experience. I would like it to be different but...
04/10/2012
StarFire StarFire
In my experience the sex its self normally stops when my boyfriend finishes but his normally pretty good about making sure he finishes the job because he knows I'll be after him the rest of the day if he doesn't. There has been a few occasions that I've finished and he hasn't but that's normally because it round two or he has gotten himself off that morning while i was at work or shopping but I like those time just as much
04/10/2012
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 11