Hey Everybody!!--Need Advice!!

Hey Everybody!!--Need Advice!!

DELETED DELETED
Just wanted to say hi to everybody here! It has been awhile. I have been taking seven classes and working my ass off studying..but I am doing well..
So, I met this guy who is my age and he is just about perfect in every way except one...He is an ass addict!! Specifically, my ass! All, he thinks about is anal sex and I do like that but not just that..Like most women, I love to be pleasured in many ways in bed..especially orally which he is not too into..So, I don't know what the next step is..any suggestions??????????
Nancy
01/22/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
Well, does this person enjoy anything other than anal sex? As in vaginal, perhaps receiving oral? Some people are only into certain orifices, and if he's only into your ass and you want to explore more things with him, then perhaps you should let him go. Or, you can stick it out with him to see if maybe you can persuade him into such activities and make them also enjoyable for him.
01/22/2010
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Well, does this person enjoy anything other than anal sex? As in vaginal, perhaps receiving oral? Some people are only into certain orifices, and if he's only into your ass and you want to explore more things with him, then perhaps you should ...
Well, that's the thing! He LOVES getting head from me..I think I am getting really good at that The problem is with him its either getting head or up my butt..He is so not into vaginal sex which too me is WONDERFUL!! So, I don' think this relationship is going to change..I love sex but not just oral and anal...
01/22/2010
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by DELETED
Well, that's the thing! He LOVES getting head from me..I think I am getting really good at that The problem is with him its either getting head or up my butt..He is so not into vaginal sex which too me is WONDERFUL!! So, I don' think this ...
He kinda sounds selfish to me... A man that is never interested in pleasuring a woman doesn't sound like the best match.

I think that you need to talk with him.
01/22/2010
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
He kinda sounds selfish to me... A man that is never interested in pleasuring a woman doesn't sound like the best match.

I think that you need to talk with him.
What timing! He just sent me a text which is way too graphic even for me!..Yeh, I think I may have to end this thing..
Honestly, I would love to mount this guy because he has a good sized one down there..but he is just thinking my ass or my mouth... I need to move on and let this guy go
01/22/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
If it's not your thing and it may be an issue...wanna get ebil with it?

make a mess

or

2 girls, one cup
01/22/2010
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
He kinda sounds selfish to me... A man that is never interested in pleasuring a woman doesn't sound like the best match.

I think that you need to talk with him.
I definitely second this.

He's not into vaginal sex? LOL Never heard a man say that. Even if for some strange reason that's true, he should make an effort to give you what pleases you, just as you do for him.
01/22/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Dump him; you should have better taste.
01/22/2010
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Dump him; you should have better taste.
Hey..
I just did..Actually, after getting some rather x rated text messages this morning, I called him and said fuck off..relationship is over!
01/22/2010
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
If it's not your thing and it may be an issue...wanna get ebil with it?

make a mess

or

2 girls, one cup
Can I have that in English?
01/22/2010
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
I definitely second this.

He's not into vaginal sex? LOL Never heard a man say that. Even if for some strange reason that's true, he should make an effort to give you what pleases you, just as you do for him.
He's history.yehhhh!
01/22/2010
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by DELETED
He's history.yehhhh!
Good for you. You'll be glad you did that, I'm sure.
01/22/2010
DELETED DELETED
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
Good for you. You'll be glad you did that, I'm sure.
You're right... Where is Mr. Right?? I would stay single if it wasn't the fact I LOVE SEX!! (sex for one gets old after awhile!!)
01/22/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by DELETED
Hey..
I just did..Actually, after getting some rather x rated text messages this morning, I called him and said fuck off..relationship is over!
That's great! You deserve something better than that loser.
01/22/2010
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 6