humiliation?

humiliation?

lcl169 lcl169
I've been reading in my travels on the EF forums about humiliation. I love that this site seems so open to different sexual tastes, and I'm just curious to hear from people who engage in humiliation in their play. It's certainly not for me... in fact, humiliation makes me feel self-conscious and as a result very unsexy, but obviously it appeals to some people. I'm not trying to knock it one bit; rather, I'd like to hear from people what kind of humiliating acts you engage in with your partner(s) and why you enjoy it.
01/24/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jesse-in-TX Jesse-in-TX
Quote:
Originally posted by lcl169
I've been reading in my travels on the EF forums about humiliation. I love that this site seems so open to different sexual tastes, and I'm just curious to hear from people who engage in humiliation in their play. It's certainly not for ...
I wish I could share, but like you it is normally a mood killer.
Normally, I don't mind an occasional dominate female, but one time a girl tried to throw the event into humiliation territory by talking down at me while dominating me....I pushed her off of me and made her leave. It just isn't for me.
01/24/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
There's so many different levels of humiliation -- so it's important to keep that in mind.

One activity that I enjoy in bed is name calling. Not always, but I enjoy it when my partner throws in a name or two (or in a particularly hot session, even more). It just turns me on.
01/25/2012
lcl169 lcl169
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
There's so many different levels of humiliation -- so it's important to keep that in mind.

One activity that I enjoy in bed is name calling. Not always, but I enjoy it when my partner throws in a name or two (or in a particularly hot ...
That's really interesting. May I ask what kind of name-calling? Is it derogatory in nature (like bitch or slut)? I've been called a "bad girl" during sex and I definitely didn't hate it. I guess I didn't consider this falling under the umbrella term of humiliating... perhaps it is?
01/25/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by lcl169
That's really interesting. May I ask what kind of name-calling? Is it derogatory in nature (like bitch or slut)? I've been called a "bad girl" during sex and I definitely didn't hate it. I guess I didn't consider this ...
He has referred to me as slut, and other similar terms before. In some really heavy sessions, he'll do a lot of name calling, even one time uttering the phrase, "this is what you're good for".

Afterwards, however, he follows it with lots of hugs, kisses, and telling me that he adores me, and thinks that I am beautiful/intelligent/ pretty much any other compliment you can think of -- so it's always balanced. We always talk about our play sessions after, too, just to reflect upon how we feel -- which is definitely important when lots of derogatory terms are used.
01/25/2012
Jesse-in-TX Jesse-in-TX
We have slung around terms like "you are my whore" but I didn't see that as humiliation....
To me, humiliation is saying or doing things that are uber-aggressive in themselves towards the other, during a moment of dominance...(IE like grabbing a girl by the face/throat, pinning her head down, calling her a nasty tramp and spitting on her face....or making a guy dress in semi-bondage type wear and making him do submissive, nasty things for incremental sexual favors...)
01/26/2012
fabidefabi fabidefabi
Im not into it all that much, but i do let him call me names during..
01/26/2012
SexyStuff SexyStuff
When I did webcamming, there were a lot of requests for humiliation. Basically they wanted you to humiliate their small penises. I didn't get into it.
01/26/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5