Shower sex?

Contributor: Wickedly Yours Wickedly Yours
Wickedly Yours
Related to: 
I’ve tried it only once. Any tips on doing it so that it’s not awkward? Positions? Props? I’m open to all suggestions.
08/08/2020
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: Purple Rain Purple Rain
Quote:
Originally posted by Wickedly Yours
I’ve tried it only once. Any tips on doing it so that it’s not awkward? Positions? Props? I’m open to all suggestions.
So unfortunately if your shower is small it will always make shower sex slightly complicated.

I seem to always shave a small shower. The best way I've found is to bend over and place your hands one on each side of the tub. Sometimes with careful execution you can prop one leg up on the side of the tub & can do it almost in a standing position. Keep in mind if u choose the second option do it before u ever get any soap on the floor of the shower.

Domino affect sucks in a slippery shower.
08/09/2020
Contributor: Wickedly Yours Wickedly Yours
Quote:
Originally posted by Purple Rain
So unfortunately if your shower is small it will always make shower sex slightly complicated.

I seem to always shave a small shower. The best way I've found is to bend over and place your hands one on each side of the tub. Sometimes with ... more
That was exactly my dilemma... i have a fairly smaller shower...i almost fell outside of it trying to be cute bent over...It shouldn’t be so hard.
08/09/2020
Contributor: Wickedly Yours Wickedly Yours
Quote:
Originally posted by Purple Rain
So unfortunately if your shower is small it will always make shower sex slightly complicated.

I seem to always shave a small shower. The best way I've found is to bend over and place your hands one on each side of the tub. Sometimes with ... more
Thank you for the tip! ??
08/09/2020
Contributor: SecretAgentSpicy SecretAgentSpicy
In my experience, any form of aquatic romance usually seems like a great idea, but ends up more trouble than its worth. Its hard to maintain any kind of rhythm in a pool/spa or bath type of environment, and in the shower you are standing which in my opinion is not the business. If the water spraying you during sex is that alluring, I would opt for throwing a blanket down outside by a sprinkler over the shower lol.
08/09/2020
Contributor: aznbbgirl aznbbgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by SecretAgentSpicy
In my experience, any form of aquatic romance usually seems like a great idea, but ends up more trouble than its worth. Its hard to maintain any kind of rhythm in a pool/spa or bath type of environment, and in the shower you are standing which in my ... more
Hahaha I agree. It does sound nice in theory, but in reality, it doesn't usually go as well
08/09/2020
Contributor: Soundside46 Soundside46
My suggestion is to go with kissing and a good bit of foreplay in the shower and then go somewhere else in the house for the main event. That works a lot better.
08/10/2020
Contributor: Wickedly Yours Wickedly Yours
Quote:
Originally posted by SecretAgentSpicy
In my experience, any form of aquatic romance usually seems like a great idea, but ends up more trouble than its worth. Its hard to maintain any kind of rhythm in a pool/spa or bath type of environment, and in the shower you are standing which in my ... more
Ooo that’s a great idea.... one i get my backyard sprayed for these mosquitos i might have to try that! ??
08/10/2020
Contributor: Wickedly Yours Wickedly Yours
Quote:
Originally posted by aznbbgirl
Hahaha I agree. It does sound nice in theory, but in reality, it doesn't usually go as well
I’ve already almost fallen out... i don’t wanna end up in the er for trying to have a good time ????
08/10/2020
Contributor: Wickedly Yours Wickedly Yours
Quote:
Originally posted by Soundside46
My suggestion is to go with kissing and a good bit of foreplay in the shower and then go somewhere else in the house for the main event. That works a lot better.
I like that! ??
08/10/2020
Contributor: Leil@ Leil@
Sex in the shower or bath is huge fun for both of us but not very frequent though. Having sex in a standing position is definitely our cup of tea, so here we have no problems.

But for rough, intense sex the shower is not the best place in our practice at least due to the possibility of someone can slip and fall down.

Also, I wouldn't recommend holding to such things as shower curtain rods, faucets, shower arms, tower bars or hooks, etc. This equipment tends to be torn out of walls under weights of people's bodies and somebody might get hurt.

If you have a shower seat, that opens up a wide variety of different positions.

And non-slip bath mat is a very useful thing for safe shower sex!

Besides, you can use waterproof sex toys for making your shower sex more exciting!
08/12/2020
Contributor: Mr.Pitt Mr.Pitt
Quote:
Originally posted by Wickedly Yours
I’ve tried it only once. Any tips on doing it so that it’s not awkward? Positions? Props? I’m open to all suggestions.
Suction cup handles for stability. If you get a good one they work well but won’t provide full body support. I have seen foot rest suction cups also. A shower chair can help. We don’t have a big enough shower to use. We do have a jacuzzi tub but it’s just too awkward.
09/06/2020
Contributor: IAmLadyB IAmLadyB
My husband and i have sex in the shower all the time. We love it! We've found that the best position is from behind while standing.
08/07/2021
Contributor: Mr2 Mr2
Quote:
Originally posted by Leil@
Sex in the shower or bath is huge fun for both of us but not very frequent though. Having sex in a standing position is definitely our cup of tea, so here we have no problems.

But for rough, intense sex the shower is not the best place in ... more
"If you have a shower seat, that opens up If you have a shower seat, that opens up"

for example?
08/22/2021
Contributor: DenRu85 DenRu85
Quote:
Originally posted by Wickedly Yours
I’ve tried it only once. Any tips on doing it so that it’s not awkward? Positions? Props? I’m open to all suggestions.
The most important prop is a big comfortable bath!!!
And then do as you like and what you want.
10/24/2021