What's too big for pegging

Contributor: Love getting pegged Love getting pegged
Does it seem gay that I keep wanting bigger and bigger dildos when me and my wife do pegging
10/29/2018
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I'm baffled - how does dildo size relate to being gay? I don't expect that your average gay man is any larger than your average straight man.

Women like larger dildos because of the stretched full feeling - my guess is your ass has a similar affinity for fullness.

100% of our dildos are bigger than me - my wife loves them vaginally and I love them anally.

Pegging is an activity - not a sexual orientation
10/29/2018
Contributor: Love getting pegged Love getting pegged
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I'm baffled - how does dildo size relate to being gay? I don't expect that your average gay man is any larger than your average straight man.

Women like larger dildos because of the stretched full feeling - my guess is your ass has a ... more
You are right I was just worried about what my wife would think if I keep wanting to go bigger so I take it you guys are into pegging to
10/29/2018
Contributor: Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Love getting pegged
You are right I was just worried about what my wife would think if I keep wanting to go bigger so I take it you guys are into pegging to
We are into pegging. It took some convincing but my wife is pretty comfortable with it now. As far as continuing to get bigger dildos, I understand the urge - but IMO at some point it seems that enough is enough. For me that's a little above 2" diameter.

When I see guys get double fisted, it's clear that larger is possible but I don't have the urge to go that far
10/30/2018
Contributor: TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Love getting pegged
Does it seem gay that I keep wanting bigger and bigger dildos when me and my wife do pegging
You do you. Size has nothing to do with it. Pleasure and fun is the key aspect. If you think your wife may have formed opinions the simply explain that it feels good.
10/31/2018
Contributor: Love getting pegged Love getting pegged
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
You do you. Size has nothing to do with it. Pleasure and fun is the key aspect. If you think your wife may have formed opinions the simply explain that it feels good.
I took your advice and she thinks it is a little odd but she agrees like she said if it feels good just do it I told her a man's ass might be different than a womans
11/02/2018
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
First of all, a man's ass is really a bit different than a woman's - you have a prostate, that magic button that can give you a whole new type of orgasm you never knew before. Women have a part of that orgasmic pudendal nerve up their bums, as well, but it's most pronounced as the G-spot - with men, the P-spot is the show-stopper.

However, I imagine thrusting might feel very similar both for men and women. But the size of the toy one uses, the intensity of the thrusts and the amount of pleasure one gets varies drastically from person to person.
11/21/2018
Contributor: Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
First of all, a man's ass is really a bit different than a woman's - you have a prostate, that magic button that can give you a whole new type of orgasm you never knew before. Women have a part of that orgasmic pudendal nerve up their bums, ... more
I am typically the nerdy one around here - but referencing the pudendal nerve - puts you at the head of the nerd class
11/25/2018
Contributor: Smooth69 Smooth69
Nobody really answered a size
I’d like a 8” veined vibrating dildo
Lubed up and penetrating me !
11/28/2018
Contributor: Love getting pegged Love getting pegged
Quote:
Originally posted by Smooth69
Nobody really answered a size
I’d like a 8” veined vibrating dildo
Lubed up and penetrating me !
I use a 10 inch id like to chat with you
11/29/2018
Contributor: Smooth69 Smooth69
Quote:
Originally posted by Love getting pegged
Does it seem gay that I keep wanting bigger and bigger dildos when me and my wife do pegging
No I would go bigger too
Go 12” lube it up and have her slide it in
And ram you hard !
11/29/2018
Contributor: Smooth69 Smooth69
Quote:
Originally posted by Love getting pegged
Does it seem gay that I keep wanting bigger and bigger dildos when me and my wife do pegging
No I would go bigger too
Go 12” lube it up and have her slide it in
And ram you hard !
11/29/2018
Contributor: Love getting pegged Love getting pegged
Quote:
Originally posted by Smooth69
No I would go bigger too
Go 12” lube it up and have her slide it in
And ram you hard !
I love your way of thinking
12/02/2018
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I am typically the nerdy one around here - but referencing the pudendal nerve - puts you at the head of the nerd class
Gunsmoke, I'm striving to learn more every day

SMooth69 and LGP, guys, if you want something bigger for pegging, this giant might be a great idea - this dong has 11" of insertable length, with a whopping 2 1/2" diameter. It's really one of the largest things that would feel comfortable for the pegger.
12/03/2018
Contributor: Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Gunsmoke, I'm striving to learn more every day

SMooth69 and LGP, guys, if you want something bigger for pegging, this giant might be a great idea - this dong has 11" of insertable length, with a whopping 2 1/2" diameter. ... more
I know these giant penetrations are possible, they are fairly commonly on display at amateur porn sites - but for me I max out at about 2.25" x 8"

Good luck guys - hope you get what you want for Christmas
12/05/2018
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I know these giant penetrations are possible, they are fairly commonly on display at amateur porn sites - but for me I max out at about 2.25" x 8"

Good luck guys - hope you get what you want for Christmas
It feels like we should organize a Secret Santa on site - namely for these purposes
12/06/2018
Contributor: TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
It feels like we should organize a Secret Santa on site - namely for these purposes
Pretty hard to pull off a Christmas gift theme.
01/16/2019
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Wanna find out how to choose the perfect dildo size that would exactly fit your purpose? We've gathered the coolest and the most popular opinions of our experienced contributors in this smart dildo size guide. Check it out now!
02/12/2019
Contributor: Just.me Just.me
Quote:
Originally posted by Love getting pegged
Does it seem gay that I keep wanting bigger and bigger dildos when me and my wife do pegging
I love the bigger… we started with a 6” and then finished with a 10”.. the faster she went the better!??… doggie was great, but the way it felt when I was in missionary well I couldn’t control the my body anymore. She said I couldn’t wait to fuck you… fast and hard the way I fuck her..
06/25/2022
Contributor: Thalmore Thalmore
We’d tried all sizes. Me personally, thick. 2.5-3” in diameter. Length, 8-12” is fine. Having my butt pounded as she likes pounded was the goal.
May 8, 1:57 pm