Do you agree, the "freakier" the better?

Do you agree, the "freakier" the better?

FunCouple4Review FunCouple4Review
FunCouple4Review
Related to: 
I recently had my first time with what some would call "freaky". I have been obsessed with freaky situations like it since then. So now I have a question for you.. Is being open and freaky sexy to you? What's your limits? (if you have any) haha.
10/29/2016
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by FunCouple4Review
I recently had my first time with what some would call "freaky". I have been obsessed with freaky situations like it since then. So now I have a question for you.. Is being open and freaky sexy to you? What's your limits? (if you have any) haha.
Define "freaky"?

Do you mean dangerous, creepy, wild, extreme, etc?
10/30/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Define "freaky"?

Do you mean dangerous, creepy, wild, extreme, etc?
Or "Super Freak " as in the late Rick James,
" She's a very kinky girl. The kind you don't take home to mother. She will never let your spirits down. Once you get her off the street,"

Now if we can get babyggiirrllxo to spill some beans
we will know what type of stuff she has tried. Then trade beans.

After all she has tried nearly everything. (according to her profile)
10/31/2016
FunCouple4Review FunCouple4Review
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Define "freaky"?

Do you mean dangerous, creepy, wild, extreme, etc?
Freaky can be different to every person, some like crazy wild fun and some like more reserved fun. Sorry for the confusion haha. What I meant was more non traditional as in girl on girl or anal play. As for my "freaky" first time, I was blindfolded and shared by my boyfriend. So all of the above I'd say! What was yours?
11/01/2016
FunCouple4Review FunCouple4Review
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Or "Super Freak " as in the late Rick James,
" She's a very kinky girl. The kind you don't take home to mother. She will never let your spirits down. Once you get her off the street,"

Now if we can get ...
Hey, look at my other comment for my spilled beans But to clarify on my profile I meant I have tried almost every toy (even though situations are just as close)
11/01/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by FunCouple4Review
Freaky can be different to every person, some like crazy wild fun and some like more reserved fun. Sorry for the confusion haha. What I meant was more non traditional as in girl on girl or anal play. As for my "freaky" first time, I was ...
Freaky is good as long as one's SO doesn't mind. I wouldn't want to get a reaction.

Thanks for sharing some beans (I'll have some pc if you don't mind)
Blindfolded and shared by your bf ? Shared in what way ?

We've done anal also when she is in the mood.
And the kinkiest type. Where she is the giver

Any other beans or popcorn to share ?

Anyone else want to share with FC4R their kinky/freaky fun ?

Is using a cock ring or extender freaky ?
Yes, I'm asking you. (you know who you are )
11/03/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by FunCouple4Review
Hey, look at my other comment for my spilled beans But to clarify on my profile I meant I have tried almost every toy (even though situations are just as close)
Now how are we to know which toys you have tried ? There is only 1 toy reviewed.

Come now, share what types/kind and your favs. This weekend I will post one of our favs on our avatar. Weekend only. And you can check our review page
11/03/2016
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
When I think of, "the freakier, the better," I think that this catch phrase is in response to a society that shames sexual freedom and exploration. I think so often, people are afraid to bring toys into the bedroom or explore elements of BDSM for fear of being labelled a "pervert" or a "sexual deviant." However, I think, so what?! If these labels just mean that you do not conform to society's sometimes prudish views on sexual expression, that I'm proud to be a pervert, sexual deviant, and a freak.
11/03/2016
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 4