Personal resolution, interview, general confusion and life...

Personal resolution, interview, general confusion and life...

Dragon Dragon
Fred said to me "Glad to see you are coming back. You took some time off recently and we missed you."
Sleeping Dreamer said in a post that she looked forward to more of my reviews. Adriana Ravenlust has also told me that she liked my reviews. (Or my memory is failing...)
Tantric posted that he was trying to figure out what his place at Eden was - that one hit home personally for me. Betty Rocket is currently thinking of leaving, and I'd like her to stay.

I have to admit that I've wondered exactly why anyone cares if I'm here or not or about my reviews. I just don't get it because my own sexuality is past zero right now. I don't want sex at all and I don't care about toys. A bit. I just don't quit.

My New Year's resolution was to write and post my own story. Then we got to the interview project which I was really excited about. Doesn't appear that I'm not going to be part of the interview project and I don't really want to post here any more.

I posted the story on my own blog. I'll answer any questions there. The blog is new, and still needs work. It's a story of sex, pain and love. There for anyone who has ever had questions about commitment, monogamy or really bad sex. It's open for anyone to read, and I actually hope those that both care about me and those that seem to have a personality different from my own would read it.

I can't post the link for personal reasons, but I'll email it to you or you are welcome to share it among yourselves. There are a few people that I'm connected to in real life that I do not want to read it.
02/07/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
Fred said to me "Glad to see you are coming back. You took some time off recently and we missed you."
Sleeping Dreamer said in a post that she looked forward to more of my reviews. Adriana Ravenlust has also told me that she liked my ...
I would like the link to your blog! All I have are your old ones and they're quiet.
02/07/2009
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
I would like the link to your blog! All I have are your old ones and they're quiet.
Sent to you again! I did a mass email when the blog went up, some people might need to check their spam filter. I know that I initially mailed it to Carrie Ann.

It's the folks on twitter only that I haven't yet got around to.
02/07/2009
tantric tantric
I want the link to, I shot you an e-mail so I hope you can reply.
02/08/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
Sent to you again! I did a mass email when the blog went up, some people might need to check their spam filter. I know that I initially mailed it to Carrie Ann.

It's the folks on twitter only that I haven't yet got around to.
Thank you!
02/08/2009
Sammi Sammi
I'd like the link too.
02/09/2009
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4