Halloween Party

Halloween Party

PolyLove PolyLove
Hello all!

I am attending my first adult Halloween party tonight. Meaning dressing up and getting drunk. I am nervous. I don't like drinking in public, but I don't like large crowds unless I'm drunk. Lol.

Anyway, what are you all doing for this Halloween weekend?
10/28/2016
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
Hello all!

I am attending my first adult Halloween party tonight. Meaning dressing up and getting drunk. I am nervous. I don't like drinking in public, but I don't like large crowds unless I'm drunk. Lol.

Anyway, what are ...
Working ! Going to the gym. Watching football, and working on next overdue review.
10/28/2016
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
I've never been to such a party either. I'll probably be studying.
10/29/2016
Vnessa Vnessa
I'm so jealous--ENJOY,drink, play, have fun!!! We usually attend a costume party every year. THIS year, it's boring town, filled with studying, packing, lots of moving preparations, and did I mention packing??? We are currently in a war zone of boxes So live it up for those of us who are unable to this year
10/29/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I'm so jealous--ENJOY,drink, play, have fun!!! We usually attend a costume party every year. THIS year, it's boring town, filled with studying, packing, lots of moving preparations, and did I mention packing??? We are currently in a war ...
ok, don't mind if I do. Just had some xtra Cabernet for you.
10/31/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
Hello all!

I am attending my first adult Halloween party tonight. Meaning dressing up and getting drunk. I am nervous. I don't like drinking in public, but I don't like large crowds unless I'm drunk. Lol.

Anyway, what are ...
Poly, when your re sober, please share your adventures from Halloweenie.
10/31/2016
Edith Edith
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
Hello all!

I am attending my first adult Halloween party tonight. Meaning dressing up and getting drunk. I am nervous. I don't like drinking in public, but I don't like large crowds unless I'm drunk. Lol.

Anyway, what are ...
Hi I am partying with my friends tonight for halloween.
11/05/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I spent it alone watching Phantasm and Hellraiser movies. Needless to say, it didn't go the way I had planned at all.
11/06/2016
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
ok, don't mind if I do. Just had some xtra Cabernet for you.
xoxo Much appreciated!!!! The stress of the move is definitely getting to us and all of the wine is packed Not sure what I was thinking there, it should have been last lol
11/13/2016
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6