Secret Santa on EF?

Secret Santa on EF?

Airekah Airekah
Has anyone ever considered or thought about holding a Secret Santa or Christmas Card exchange with others here on Eden Fantasys? I was thinking about it today and seems like a good idea if organized properly and with help from the administrators, of course.
11/28/2010
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Chilipepper Chilipepper
It was mentioned briefly at the last Community Events Committee meeting. Come to the next meeting (Thursday at 7p EST, here on the forum) and we'll get it fleshed out as a group.
11/28/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
It was mentioned briefly at the last Community Events Committee meeting. Come to the next meeting (Thursday at 7p EST, here on the forum) and we'll get it fleshed out as a group.
Aww, I missed that meeting! I'll have to try to make it to this next one.
11/28/2010
bzzingbee bzzingbee
I read about that in the last CEC post. I really wish I didn't work Thursday nights! Oh well, I think I'll try to peek in anyways for this one .
11/28/2010
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Aww, I missed that meeting! I'll have to try to make it to this next one.
I have missed the last two or three That is a hard time for me because that is my son's peak energy time.. he gets into EVERYTHING!
11/28/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Aww, I missed that meeting! I'll have to try to make it to this next one.
Me too...but my man is on a hunting trip this week so I'm playing catch up on a few things, including the community meetings!
11/28/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Airekah
Has anyone ever considered or thought about holding a Secret Santa or Christmas Card exchange with others here on Eden Fantasys? I was thinking about it today and seems like a good idea if organized properly and with help from the administrators, of ...
Yes we discussed this in the last community meeting and I bet it will be discussed this Thursday as well! You should join the discussion Gary has been brain storming for this.
11/28/2010
Illusional Illusional
Yay!
11/28/2010
Airekah Airekah
I will definitely try to make it. I think my schedule may not allow but hopefully I will get lucky.
11/29/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
I showed 15 minutes from the end of the one before last. Completely missed the last one. I will have to set a reminder on my cell and computer so I dont miss the next.
11/29/2010
Airekah Airekah
missed the last meeting where we talked about secret santa.. will research what was talked about later.
12/04/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
I like that idea.
Ummm, I have seen the community meetings advertised but wasn't sure who they were for and when.
So much to learn and do here. Been here a couple of months and still learning plenty!
12/05/2010
Airekah Airekah
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
I like that idea.
Ummm, I have seen the community meetings advertised but wasn't sure who they were for and when.
So much to learn and do here. Been here a couple of months and still learning plenty!
In the last community meeting they were going to discuss this.. which was Thursday. BUT, I was at work. SO I totally missed it. I am going to search though. I may be able to find out what was talked about.
12/05/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Airekah
In the last community meeting they were going to discuss this.. which was Thursday. BUT, I was at work. SO I totally missed it. I am going to search though. I may be able to find out what was talked about.
Might see if I can join in one of the chats in the near future. Certainly be cool having a secret santa.
Surely that would mean that you'd need to display a wishlist of goodies you'd like so ya secret santa would have some idea on what to get ya huh.
12/05/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Just to save y'all some looking, this is what Gary proposed;

"Would you guys be interested in having a live holiday party? My idea is that everyone interested could sign up ahead of time, and then during the party we could do one of those secret Santa type gift exchanges via wishlists. Now, I am looking at this from a purely fun point of view, maybe everyone could add a few $5 or $10 items to there wishlsits. I just thought it might be fun, something you could probably easily spend a few days of points on even."

I would think we will talk about it and finalize it in the next meeting. All are welcome in the CEC meetings, so come join the fun.
12/05/2010
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 11