24 characters engraved on your locking storage...what do you write on it?

24 characters engraved on your locking storage...what do you write on it?

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
I need ideas I'm really liking this link

if you read my post about my sister stealing and using my sex toys and stealing things besides sexual objects u know I'm trying to put a message thats like a gesture on it...

I thought of

locked because you steal
bitch u can't steal now
low lives steal
you've been caught stealing
01/26/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 1 - Get 1 FREE
  • Fancy Gift Set For Her For $70
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
BadassFatass BadassFatass
Personally, I'd go with "Mine. Fuck off." but I'm kind of a pain in the ass.
01/26/2011
Kitt Katt Kitt Katt
Quote:
Originally posted by BadassFatass
Personally, I'd go with "Mine. Fuck off." but I'm kind of a pain in the ass.
Yeah...I'd vote for this!
01/26/2011
buzz buzz
I like Bitch u can't steal now. But I would put mwuahaahaha
01/26/2011
Alys Alys
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
I need ideas I'm really liking this link

if you read my post about my sister stealing and using my sex toys and stealing things besides sexual objects u know I'm trying to put a message thats like a gesture on it...

I thought ...
It looks like something that you could have for a long time, so I would probably just go with "Mine" which gets the point across, but is still good for the next 100 years
01/26/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
It looks like something that you could have for a long time, so I would probably just go with "Mine" which gets the point across, but is still good for the next 100 years
Me too Although I'd want to put different words lol.
01/26/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
"THIS IS MY STUFF, NOT YOURS."
01/26/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
"THIS IS MY STUFF, NOT YOURS."
I like this one.
01/27/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Personally,I would lean more towards something like this

THIS IS WHERE I PUT MY SEX TOYS

But that's just me.
01/27/2011
TheSinDoll TheSinDoll
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
It looks like something that you could have for a long time, so I would probably just go with "Mine" which gets the point across, but is still good for the next 100 years
Agreed.

I'd go with 'Mine'
01/27/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Personally,I would lean more towards something like this

THIS IS WHERE I PUT MY SEX TOYS

But that's just me.
I could never do that...bad things would happen if I did
01/27/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
I could never do that...bad things would happen if I did
Like for instance she would steal the whole box?
Because we know your mom is down with vibrators.
01/27/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Like for instance she would steal the whole box?
Because we know your mom is down with vibrators.
not my mom,my sister stole my used sex toys...no there would be more digging around in my stuff hoping there was something not locked she could steal. who knows maybe she would try to find a way in the box like tip it up and something would break like glass...
01/27/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Me too Although I'd want to put different words lol.
how about Mine,not yours is that good maybe put mine,not your bitch, or mine,not yours retard
01/27/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
how about Mine,not yours is that good maybe put mine,not your bitch, or mine,not yours retard
Call her retard or bitch and you are almost guaranteeing that she will break something.... ON PURPOSE.
01/27/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Call her retard or bitch and you are almost guaranteeing that she will break something.... ON PURPOSE.
well I didn't say her name and I'm not saying anything about my locking trunk she will see it someday when she decides to snoop in here...she must assuming I'm talking about her or she's feeling guilty about something. Its a general statement obvious I'm talking about someone if they are in my bedroom if they pay that much attention they notice oh look a small engraved plate with retard on it...

Maybe I should go with exactly- Mine,NOT YOURS
01/27/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Call her retard or bitch and you are almost guaranteeing that she will break something.... ON PURPOSE.
Agreed. If I saw something like that, I'd purposely steal it just to be a bitch.
01/27/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
I need ideas I'm really liking this link

if you read my post about my sister stealing and using my sex toys and stealing things besides sexual objects u know I'm trying to put a message thats like a gesture on it...

I thought ...
Honestly, provoking her more won't do either of you any good.

Just put "Property of (Your Name Here")

Why make the issue more intense than it is? A lock and a case mean "Keep Away." I see no reason to antagonize.

01/27/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Honestly, provoking her more won't do either of you any good.

Just put "Property of (Your Name Here")

Why make the issue more intense than it is? A lock and a case mean "Keep Away." I see no reason to antagonize.

I will be going with

Mine,NOT YOURS
(Name)

or Property of (Name)

not sure yet
01/27/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Agreed. If I saw something like that, I'd purposely steal it just to be a bitch.
I personally wouldn't steal no matter what because its wrong
01/27/2011
Persephone's Addiction Persephone's Addiction
Experimental Ebola Virus - that ought to keep her out. hahaha
01/27/2011
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 12