Favorite movie. :)

Favorite movie. :)

Gigi128 Gigi128
Just wonder what kind of movies are everyones favorites.

My favorites would have to be Ironman's. & any scary.
05/30/2011
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
married with children married with children
jackie chan movies. he does his own stunts, the movies are clean for kids, but enough action for adults also. and he is a super great guy, so I am happy to support him by watching and owning his movies.
05/30/2011
Gigi128 Gigi128
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
jackie chan movies. he does his own stunts, the movies are clean for kids, but enough action for adults also. and he is a super great guy, so I am happy to support him by watching and owning his movies.
I don't think I watched any of them before.
They sound good though.
05/30/2011
married with children married with children
Quote:
Originally posted by Gigi128
I don't think I watched any of them before.
They sound good though.
they are worth it. You should check some of them out.
05/30/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas & the Cheech and Chong series.
05/30/2011
Vegan Silk Vegan Silk
Death to smoochy.
05/30/2011
newlady newlady
Tied for first:
Blues Brothers and Rocky Horror Picture Show.
I really am a sucker for a musical!
05/30/2011
Red Vinyl Kitty Red Vinyl Kitty
I really love fantasy movies, so I'm a huge Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings fan. I think we play them just about as often. Before anyone asks, I never got into Twilight.
05/30/2011
padmeamidala padmeamidala
Quote:
Originally posted by Gigi128
Just wonder what kind of movies are everyones favorites.

My favorites would have to be Ironman's. & any scary.
Star wars movies!! They are my fave. I also love 9 1/2 weeks and Wild Orchid and also Killing me Softly because of the breath control scene. I love any movies with Johny depp in them too like all the Pirates movies.
05/30/2011
Gigi128 Gigi128
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
they are worth it. You should check some of them out.
I probably will.
05/30/2011
SassyG SassyG
The Notebook!
05/30/2011
ac0313 ac0313
The Matrix trilogy...
05/30/2011
MaryExy MaryExy
Noooooo idea. There are way too many movies out there.
05/30/2011
Cedarlooman Cedarlooman
All time is Star Wars, but I love a lot of movies and like almost every genre. I am a bit of a sucker for musicals though and "Singing in the Rain" almost ranks as high as Star Wars for me. Love comic book movies as well...Especially the new Batman films. LOTR trilogy rocked as well.
05/30/2011
Gigi128 Gigi128
Quote:
Originally posted by MaryExy
Noooooo idea. There are way too many movies out there.
haha yeah I know I definitely find it hard to chose!
06/01/2011
TigerLily9 TigerLily9
igby goes down
12/08/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 12