Have you ever bought an item, only to have it go on sale afterwards?

Have you ever bought an item, only to have it go on sale afterwards?

Nazaress Nazaress
This just happened to me and I'm kind of frustrated, to be honest. Lol. I JUST got the Mood Passionate. It's not even here yet. It's literally being shipped. And now it's 70% off. It's, like, $30 cheaper than when I got it.

Has this ever happened to you? What did you do, if anything at all?

Consequently, are you allowed to return a non-defective item, unopened, and get a return for it? And if so, does it cost shipping to send it back and how much if it does? I'm considering returning it, if possible, to take advantage of the sale.
02/29/2012
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I'd suggest contacting customer service about it. They might be able to make something work for you.
02/29/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Wow that really bites. I had that happen to me once but I just got it at the price it was at and did not worry about it. As for the other things you asked I have no clue, so far I have not had to return anything.
02/29/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I'd suggest contacting customer service about it. They might be able to make something work for you.
Alright. Thanks, JR! I'll send in a support ticket and see if we can't get something worked out. I'm just a little frustrated because I waited for that Facebook Deal forever and gave up holding back my order because it took so long and it turns out that one of the items I got was on there. I have the worst luck. Lol.
02/29/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Wow that really bites. I had that happen to me once but I just got it at the price it was at and did not worry about it. As for the other things you asked I have no clue, so far I have not had to return anything.
It does bite quite a bit, actually. Lol. I waited days for another Facebook Friends deal to show up and when it didn't, I gave up and made my order. I seriously think I have the worst luck out of anyone in the world.
02/29/2012
Taylor Taylor
This has happened to me several times. I don't worry about it too much though. I cover a lot of it with points anyway, so I don't tend to worry about getting a few extra dollars off.
02/29/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Quote:
Originally posted by Taylor
This has happened to me several times. I don't worry about it too much though. I cover a lot of it with points anyway, so I don't tend to worry about getting a few extra dollars off.
I normally wouldn't care. It's just really bad timing. I waited quite a few days for the deal to go up but when it never did, I said "Screw it" and made my order. And then it went up. Lol.
02/29/2012
geliebt geliebt
Suck! I do hope you can work something out with Eden about it
It's never happened to me, thankfully.
02/29/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Quote:
Originally posted by geliebt
Suck! I do hope you can work something out with Eden about it
It's never happened to me, thankfully.
I hate to be a pain, especially since I paid for it with points. I mean, what am I really losing? It's just the fact that I waited forever for the deal to go up and the moment I give up, it goes up and it's for one of the items I got! It's just so ironic. Lol. I'm less frustrated right now so if there's nothing that can be done, I'll be fine and I'll at the very least understand.
02/29/2012
TheSinDoll TheSinDoll
Quote:
Originally posted by Nazaress
This just happened to me and I'm kind of frustrated, to be honest. Lol. I JUST got the Mood Passionate. It's not even here yet. It's literally being shipped. And now it's 70% off. It's, like, $30 cheaper than when I got ...
OMG that sucks. I hope they can do something for you... at least some of your money back.

Sorry for the luck, Hun.
02/29/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Quote:
Originally posted by TheSinDoll
OMG that sucks. I hope they can do something for you... at least some of your money back.

Sorry for the luck, Hun.
I got it with points so it's totally not a big deal since I'm not losing any money. It was just a frustrating moment since I waited so long for this deal to show up, gave up, and now it's so much cheaper. I'm more over it now. Lol. So if nothing can be done, I won't cry over it.
02/29/2012
BobbiJay BobbiJay
It has happened a few times to me and every time I get just a little sad.
02/29/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 7