HELP ME

HELP ME

mariah mariah
hi i'm new. and yes im young
but i am of age!
but anyways. i been useing vibrators for years
and i am now reading all this care info!
like i need to put a condom on it when useing it?
or i have to take the batterys out?
and i even herd horror stories of it getting stuck!
what? haha
can some one please help me and give me the 411 of vibrator care because i really have no clue
and another thing. me being so young i like to talk about my vibrators Alot AND i;m not like other girls my age. there all out haveing sex with men and yes i have had sex but i belive masturbaiting is so much safer and yes.. more fun then sex and when i tak to my friends abuout my vibrator there look on there face is SHOCK .. but here they are. talking about what great sex they had with a man and its like.. umm thats.. idk? so i know this is proaby the wrong fourm to post this in. but this is my FIRST post i posted on this site. and i didnt see any help fourms. so im sorry if this is in the wrong place. but for real please help me !
12/06/2010
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Love Buzz Love Buzz
you have so many questions, maybe if you try to condense it or start with a single question it would be easier to help you.

Its always best to remove batteries from toys in between use as they can leak if left there for long periods of time.

Condoms should be used if you wish to share a toy with a partner and also if a toy is made of a substance that isn't 100% body friendly - best to read some reviews on individual toys to find out how healthy the toys material is.

And things usually only get stuck if people use toys anally that aren't designed to be. Anal toys need to have a flared base or solid base to prevent them from going in further than intended. But other than that toys don't tend to get stuck!
12/06/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
First things first, welcome!

Nextly, I can definitely understand being overwhelmed by all the new information you're coming across. A few basics that might help (at least I hope): things can only end up getting "stuck" if you use them anally and they're not meant for it. If you lose your grip, the object in question can get pulled inside and you might have to have a doctor remove it. Unless it's steel, glass, or silicone (I could be missing one or two), it should never go in your butt and your vagina, and even in the cases of the glass, steel, or silicone, you should sterilize between holes. OR you can use a condom, which you should do when sharing any toy that isn't sterilizable, or when wanting to use the same anally safe toy in your vagina.

I hope this has helped at least a little bit, but if you're still confused you can definitely message me and I can try to help explain a little better. And I know this awesome community can cover anything I may have missed.
12/06/2010
Hallmar82 Hallmar82
Hello Mariah,
Welcome to EF! Since your question is myth-related, I suggest you check out that section of the forum which under the lounge as well. To answer some of your questions quickly: No, you don't have to use a condom so long as you are the only one using it and it is single purpose only (don't switch between anal and vaginal use without cleaning) and you're not sharing it with a partner. Yes, taking the batteries out help prevent corrosion and your vibe from breaking down. Yes, you can get something "stuck" if you're using a slimline or bullet vibe that doesn't have a cord or flared base - so be careful with those. Good luck with all of your bedroom play. Keep it safe...
12/06/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Well for starters check out this link for vibrator care. If you can find your toy(s) here on site, you can find care instructions there as well.

You will find that you can talk about almost anything here. Check out all the categories on the forums, if there is something you can not find, after doing a search, make a post in the category that best fits what you want to ask. To make sure that people can read your post it would help if you use spell check and try not to use "Text" type words. I for one no very little text talk.

Have fun and welcome!
12/06/2010
mariah mariah
Quote:
Originally posted by Love Buzz
you have so many questions, maybe if you try to condense it or start with a single question it would be easier to help you.

Its always best to remove batteries from toys in between use as they can leak if left there for long periods of ...
ok thank you! haha sorry it was a lil bit confuseing i just kinda kept talking with out stoping
12/06/2010
mariah mariah
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
First things first, welcome!

Nextly, I can definitely understand being overwhelmed by all the new information you're coming across. A few basics that might help (at least I hope): things can only end up getting "stuck" if you ...
thank you so much for being kind.. im still new with this and im so used to peope looking at me weird when i talk about vibrators but thank you for being nice to me
12/06/2010
mariah mariah
Quote:
Originally posted by Hallmar82
Hello Mariah,
Welcome to EF! Since your question is myth-related, I suggest you check out that section of the forum which under the lounge as well. To answer some of your questions quickly: No, you don't have to use a condom so long as you ...
thank you
12/06/2010
mariah mariah
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Well for starters check out this link for vibrator care. If you can find your toy(s) here on site, you can find care instructions there as well.

You will find that you can talk about almost anything here. Check out all the categories on the ...
oh yeah i guess i do use text talk. sorry i will fix that. thank you for the help on other fourms i been on people use text talk so i guess it's a habbit
12/06/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by mariah
oh yeah i guess i do use text talk. sorry i will fix that. thank you for the help on other fourms i been on people use text talk so i guess it's a habbit
No problem, I just worry that I might misunderstand people.

There are many people here that are willing to help, so just ask. There is so much to see and do, it can be a bit overwhelming.
12/06/2010
mariah mariah
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
No problem, I just worry that I might misunderstand people.

There are many people here that are willing to help, so just ask. There is so much to see and do, it can be a bit overwhelming.
haha well im still at the stage where im just leaning about vibrators again i been useing them for years but i never been open to talk about them
12/06/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by mariah
haha well im still at the stage where im just leaning about vibrators again i been useing them for years but i never been open to talk about them
Well you've definitely come to the right place to learn about them. There are definitely plenty of people here ready, willing, and able to help so don't hesitate to ask someone
12/06/2010
mariah mariah
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Well you've definitely come to the right place to learn about them. There are definitely plenty of people here ready, willing, and able to help so don't hesitate to ask someone
thank you for makeing me feel welcomed
12/06/2010
fghjkl fghjkl
Welcome Mariah! If you have any other questions, feel free to message me I'm always willing to help if I can. And if I can't, I can point you in the right direction of someone who can
12/06/2010
mariah mariah
Quote:
Originally posted by fghjkl
Welcome Mariah! If you have any other questions, feel free to message me I'm always willing to help if I can. And if I can't, I can point you in the right direction of someone who can
thank you
12/06/2010
Muddog7998 Muddog7998
Capitalization and spell check please! (By the way, there is no "e" in words such as confusing, making, and using.)

A lot of vibrators are very easy to take care of, as long as you aren't stupid with them. It's basically a wash in soap and warm water.

Hope you like it here at EdenFantasys!
12/06/2010
mariah mariah
Quote:
Originally posted by Muddog7998
Capitalization and spell check please! (By the way, there is no "e" in words such as confusing, making, and using.)

A lot of vibrators are very easy to take care of, as long as you aren't stupid with them. It's basically a ...
i just read somthing that the life span of a viberator is only 3 months?
12/06/2010
Muddog7998 Muddog7998
It depends on what you get. If you get a little junk one for like 5 bucks, then yeah, it's going to die soon. However, Lelo for example, has some that are made to last. If I remember correctly, they last for a year and then you just let them know and they send you a new one. It all depends on what you're willing to spend.
12/06/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by mariah
i just read somthing that the life span of a viberator is only 3 months?
Some of the cheaper ones may not last but even those can last with some TLC. I have a cheap cock ring that is nine months old. I have gone through five batteries in it and it still works fine. My mom has had a Wahl for the better part of 30 years. You just never know. Also some of the higher end toys come with a warranty.
12/06/2010
mariah mariah
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Some of the cheaper ones may not last but even those can last with some TLC. I have a cheap cock ring that is nine months old. I have gone through five batteries in it and it still works fine. My mom has had a Wahl for the better part of 30 years. ...
it was also proably where i bought them from to... spencers... becuse back then i was underage so i coudn't go any where else ahah
12/06/2010
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by Muddog7998
It depends on what you get. If you get a little junk one for like 5 bucks, then yeah, it's going to die soon. However, Lelo for example, has some that are made to last. If I remember correctly, they last for a year and then you just let them know ...
This isn't totally accurate. I have a vibe I spent $7 on four years ago. It still works fine. But, I have heard people complain about certain "high end" vibes falling apart or not working.

Mariah~Take a look at some reviews and see if they have updates. If they do, and it is over a year and the vibe is still going...it's a good vibrator.
12/07/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by mariah
i just read somthing that the life span of a viberator is only 3 months?
I have a $13 vibrator that I bought 2 years ago that is my favorite vibrator ever! I'm about to use my points to replace it, but only because my toddler found it in my nightstand and twisted the battery compartment to the point where it has broken. The vibrator still works fine.

I know there's a lot of questions at any age when you are starting to really learn about sex and toys, but almost all the answers are here! Just read around the forums. There's a whole section about sex toys. You can also, when shopping, be sure to read several of the reviews (as some maybe differ in experiences).

Good luck around here! Welcome to Eden! If you have any questions you can message me. (or a ton of other people here! There are loads of helpful people here!)
12/07/2010
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 9