How many words can you make?

How many words can you make?

SexyySarah SexyySarah
Alright another game, all you do with this one is see how many different words we can come up with with this phrase:

Happy Birthday
08/01/2010
  • Buy 1 - Get 1 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
SexyySarah SexyySarah
birth
08/01/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyySarah
Alright another game, all you do with this one is see how many different words we can come up with with this phrase:

Happy Birthday
Here's a few:

Birth
hair
pry
yip
yap
pay
hay
bay
day
ray
yay
08/01/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
Here's a few:

Birth
hair
pry
yip
yap
pay
hay
bay
day
ray
yay
Oh woops, I didn't realize it was just one per turn!!
08/01/2010
JEM JEM
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
Oh woops, I didn't realize it was just one per turn!!
lol rabid!
08/01/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
Oh woops, I didn't realize it was just one per turn!!
LOL, that's okay!
08/01/2010
Midway through Midway through
third
08/01/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
bird
08/02/2010
deltalima deltalima
pray
08/02/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
hit
08/02/2010
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 6