is anybody out there?

is anybody out there?

*Spank-me* *Spank-me*
I used to be really active on this site a few years ago under the name tooshy. I'm back and don't see much activity. I'm looking for 5 votes to become advanced reviewer again. Can anyone say HI if you're here???
04/15/2016
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by *Spank-me*
I used to be really active on this site a few years ago under the name tooshy. I'm back and don't see much activity. I'm looking for 5 votes to become advanced reviewer again. Can anyone say HI if you're here???
glad to see you back. I hope to see you on the forum. Is everyday too much to ask
04/15/2016
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
A great way to become an advanced reviewer is to go through the mentor program. You get the chance to be mentored by some of the most experienced reviewers on EF to help you elevate your writing to advanced-reviewer status. The program is completely free! Along the way, you have the chance to receive push assignments. Once your mentor has graduated you, you will automatically become an advanced reviewer.

You said that you were an advanced reviewer previously under a different name, so you should have no problem graduating! The mentors are very supportive!

Also, I agree with OH&W, Lovebears, the more people who see your name in the forums (in threads unrelated to voting), the more likely people will be to read your reviews.

Hope this helps!
04/18/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I'm here but can't vote for you. It's not that I wouldn't, because I would but, it's because I'm not able to vote.
05/11/2016
Vnessa Vnessa
I'm here .. checking in to see if everyone is behaving
05/13/2016
9ers girl 9ers girl
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I'm here .. checking in to see if everyone is behaving
UM I like miss behaving
05/13/2016
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I'm here .. checking in to see if everyone is behaving
Wait - "behaving" or having fun???
05/14/2016
hoser69 hoser69
Hello and welcome back.... I'm trying to behave.... Yeah right... Lol
05/14/2016
Andykh Andykh
Hi spank
05/15/2016
RobbieVibrates RobbieVibrates
Quote:
Originally posted by *Spank-me*
I used to be really active on this site a few years ago under the name tooshy. I'm back and don't see much activity. I'm looking for 5 votes to become advanced reviewer again. Can anyone say HI if you're here???
hi spank-me!! yes yes, ill tag ya w/ 5 stars
05/15/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
I could be mistaken, but I think the op is mia for now. Hopefully will give it another shot.
05/16/2016
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
A great way to become an advanced reviewer is to go through the mentor program. You get the chance to be mentored by some of the most experienced reviewers on EF to help you elevate your writing to advanced-reviewer status. The program is ...
See Robbie?

about the mentor program.
05/16/2016
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 11