My heart might literally explode from love, you guys.

My heart might literally explode from love, you guys.

Illusional Illusional
You guys, I just received this box, full of love. It was so amazing. Thank you all you guys. I'm literally crying over here, you guys are the most amazing ever. I can't believe what a community I'm involved in. The card was so amazing, the gifts were so amazing. And the handwritten names <3 I don't even know what to say other than thank you, I'm so overwhelmed. I took some pictures. Whoever's handwriting wrote Illusional, you have amazing calligraphy! I'm so excited, and so overwhelmed with love.








[IMG]link




I hope these link right, you guys have put such a huge smile on my face, I cannot thank you enough. You all are so amazing.
01/07/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Illusional Illusional
I love you all. I can't believe all of this. This is too amazing.
01/07/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Glad you liked it! We love you too! and SUPER JEALOUS I think we all know what YOU will be up to tonight
01/07/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Glad you liked it! We love you too! and SUPER JEALOUS I think we all know what YOU will be up to tonight
For right now, it'll be prancing around in my corset. And tonight, well...
01/07/2011
Kindred Kindred
You've had such a rough time lately, we thought you could definitely use some extra love!
01/07/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
For right now, it'll be prancing around in my corset. And tonight, well...
Who doesn't love a good corset? I mean honestly!
01/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
So very glad you love the gifts! You will be a busy girl tonight for sure!

We love you too.
01/07/2011
Kindred Kindred
Your job is to see how many of the items you can use simultaneously tonight!
01/07/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
You've had such a rough time lately, we thought you could definitely use some extra love!
*Hugs* You guys are so amazing.
01/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Your job is to see how many of the items you can use simultaneously tonight!
Ha! I would think three or four at least.
01/07/2011
Chilipepper Chilipepper
*hugs* Glad to give you something from our hearts as well.
01/07/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Ha! I would think three or four at least.
At the same time?!
01/07/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
I knew this community was amazing and all but I was so overjoyed when I found out we'd be doing this for you! You're an amazing person, Illusional, and we all care about you! You take care of yourself and know that you have friends here. *lots of hugs!*
01/07/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
I knew this community was amazing and all but I was so overjoyed when I found out we'd be doing this for you! You're an amazing person, Illusional, and we all care about you! You take care of yourself and know that you have friends here. ...
You guys, I'd take a picture wearing this corset but I'm all red-eyed and such. I'm such a big softie.

I wish I could hug everyone of you.
01/07/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
We love you, Illusional. Honey, feel better, use your toys and clothing in good health (or not so good health if that's what's happening now) and get better soon.

Hugs and Love and Affection.

(A cake since we couldn't send you one through the mail.)
01/07/2011
Beaners Beaners
Aww!! That is so sweet!! (Now I'm jealous I wasn't involved! I would have loved to have pitched in!) I hope you enjoy everything, you amazing woman.
01/07/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
You guys, I'd take a picture wearing this corset but I'm all red-eyed and such. I'm such a big softie.

I wish I could hug everyone of you.
Aww, what the hell, I have eyedrops. Let me doll up and then show you guys!
01/07/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Aww, what the hell, I have eyedrops. Let me doll up and then show you guys!
Yay! We're looking forward to it, missy!
01/07/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
You guys, I just received this box, full of love. It was so amazing. Thank you all you guys. I'm literally crying over here, you guys are the most amazing ever. I can't believe what a community I'm involved in. The card was so amazing, ...
just curious were they items fromyour wishlist and watever was wrong is it all cured
01/07/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
just curious were they items fromyour wishlist and watever was wrong is it all cured
I go in next Tuesday to make sure the stomach infection is all good. I stuck to my antibiotics and stayed away from sugars and salty foods, as told.
01/07/2011
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
HUGS, sweetie! Hope you're feeling majorly better, majorly soon!
01/07/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
HUGS, sweetie! Hope you're feeling majorly better, majorly soon!
I know if I can get a clean bill of health Tuesday, I'm getting something yummy like meatloaf... mmm, meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
Thanks so much!
01/07/2011
Illusional Illusional
[img]link


[img]link
01/07/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
[img]link


[img]link
You look gorgeous!
01/07/2011
Illusional Illusional
Thank you!
01/07/2011
Mr. E Mr. E
Wow, just wow! Eden Rocks! Unbelievable community here!


Illusional, I did not know you were not doing well, but it looks like you are doing so much better. Yeah

And one more thing that I must add...
You are a beautiful young lady and you really do rock that corset!

Take care of yourself and get back to 100%.
01/07/2011
Illusional Illusional
Thanks Mr. E.
01/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Looking good girl!
01/07/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
WOW! That is amazing. I have never been more proud to belong to a community more than I do right now! Take care Illusional! Get well soon!
01/07/2011
Angel deSanguine Angel deSanguine
WOW! You look so beautiful!

I just started coming back to EF after about 6 months away so I didn't know you weren't doing well but I do hope you feel better soon!
01/07/2011
Total posts: 101
Unique posters: 40