Okay, straight up truth. Do any of your piercings really enhance sex? Do any of them detract from it???

Okay, straight up truth. Do any of your piercings really enhance sex? Do any of them detract from it???

Bignuf Bignuf
All those tongue rings, all those vaginal rings and bars and whatever. Okay, for those of us who have NOTHING pierced (okay, my ears from when I was three), do these things really enhance your sexual stimulation and feeling????? WHICH piercing? Do any detract from your sexual feelings? Which ones and why???

Please teach the rest of us, what is going on with that???
12/06/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
idunshire idunshire
I had my tongue pierced for a couple years and girls appreciated it if I remember correctly? I think it just made my job a little easier. As for myself, I've never been with anyone with a tongue piercing so I can't comment.

I have my nipples pierced and it's for purely atheistic reasons. I don't have sensitive nipples in the least and the piercings did nothing to make them any more sensitive (just a shit load of healing time in which EVERYTHING HURT.) I think they are more trouble than they're worth because they get caught on things, get sore/irritated and it always looks like my nipples are hard.
12/06/2011
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by idunshire
I had my tongue pierced for a couple years and girls appreciated it if I remember correctly? I think it just made my job a little easier. As for myself, I've never been with anyone with a tongue piercing so I can't comment.

I have my ...
I have the same piercings but the exact opposite experience.

I've had my tongue ring for nine years and I've never found it to make any difference pleasuring anyone, at all. I don't even notice it's there.

I have horizontal bars in my nipples though, and while they were sensitive to begin with, the piercings definitely increased the sensitivity. I LOVE them
12/06/2011
GravyCakes GravyCakes
my bf has a guy friend who got his tongue pierced, but he said that his gf didn't really notice a difference when he went down on her. i told him he should tell his friend that maybe he wasn't doing it right, lol.
12/06/2011
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
All those tongue rings, all those vaginal rings and bars and whatever. Okay, for those of us who have NOTHING pierced (okay, my ears from when I was three), do these things really enhance your sexual stimulation and feeling????? WHICH piercing? Do ...
I've considered getting a vertical clit hood piercing, just so that people will be able to find my clit. I hate having to play hot/cold with guys to help them find the spot. I'd like to stick something shiny there that says, "Look at me! I'm shiny! Play with me!" And I've heard that they can be very stimulating while walking.
12/06/2011
Stinkytofu10 Stinkytofu10
Quote:
Originally posted by FemmeFlo
I've considered getting a vertical clit hood piercing, just so that people will be able to find my clit. I hate having to play hot/cold with guys to help them find the spot. I'd like to stick something shiny there that says, "Look at me! ...
If they can't find it, it's their problem, not yours.

Also, do you want to be stimulated *every* time you walk? Think about it...
12/07/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 6