On/Off relationship with EF?

On/Off relationship with EF?

v23 v23
I've noticed that I kind of have an On/Off relationship with edenfantasys! When I first found the site I was on it everyday, then barely on it . . . then on it everyday, and now I'm hardly ever on here. I think it's somewhat because my reviews got messed up when I graduated and I can't write any right now.

Of course being busy with other things plays into it as well, but I'm curious . . . do any of you find yourself doing the same thing? Also curious, have any of you had your reviews get messed up when you graduated? I didn't get on for a few days in hopes that when I did they would have it fixed but it's not yet.
08/21/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Tuesday Tuesday
What do you mean your reviews were messed up? I suggest that if something strange happened to them and you can't edit them to let JR or Gary know.
08/21/2011
Diabolical Kitty Diabolical Kitty
I have to say that I have this kind of relationship. I was on every day at first. For a while I was off, just didn't have the mind set to do it. Now I'm back every day working on it!
08/21/2011
v23 v23
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
What do you mean your reviews were messed up? I suggest that if something strange happened to them and you can't edit them to let JR or Gary know.
I let my former mentors know because they warned me about it and they sent a msg, it was suppose to be fixed but never was.
08/21/2011
v23 v23
Quote:
Originally posted by Diabolical Kitty
I have to say that I have this kind of relationship. I was on every day at first. For a while I was off, just didn't have the mind set to do it. Now I'm back every day working on it!
Glad I'm not the only one! LOL. That seems to be what I do as well.
08/21/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by v23
I let my former mentors know because they warned me about it and they sent a msg, it was suppose to be fixed but never was.
Ohhh you should have told us that it was *still* messed up. Alan & I didn't hear anything from you after we relayed that last message from JR to you, so we thought all was well?
08/21/2011
sarki sarki
I have the odd day where I don't do much but I haven't been around for that long any way
08/21/2011
TitsMcScandal TitsMcScandal
I go through my bouts.
08/22/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6