Sex Candles

Sex Candles

Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
anyone else try those hot wax sex candles? maybe im a whiner but them buggers hurt!
05/12/2011
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
We do wax play, but we make our own candles so we can control how hot they'll be.
05/13/2011
Rachel Nunez Rachel Nunez
Never tried them.. I do wanna try the massage ones tho. Sorta off topic I guess? lol
05/13/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
This might sound like a stupid question, but were you prepared for the wax to be poured on you? Like did you get a "are you ready?" I know for me, if I don't know it's coming it tends to hurt more.
05/13/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
I prefer soy wax for wax play. The best way to do it is to burn the candle, then blow it out and drizzle the wax. Taper candles are made so they have to be dripped on you while they are still burning. The wax from the JimmyJane candles doesn't harden on your body, as it is a massage candle (I do like when the wax hardens) but is really nice as soon as you blow the candle out. The container holds the wax so you can use it as you please.
05/13/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
This might sound like a stupid question, but were you prepared for the wax to be poured on you? Like did you get a "are you ready?" I know for me, if I don't know it's coming it tends to hurt more.
That is a great point not a stupid question. I was infact blindfolded and that could have easily made it more startleing or painful. We tried again and determined without the blindfold and holding the candle higher above the body it works better
05/13/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
We do wax play, but we make our own candles so we can control how hot they'll be.
That is super-cool! Candle Making is nifty and i've tried it once before at a neighbors (though not for the same use lol), but i was wondering how you control how hot they'll be?
05/13/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel & Brittany
That is a great point not a stupid question. I was infact blindfolded and that could have easily made it more startleing or painful. We tried again and determined without the blindfold and holding the candle higher above the body it works better
Glad to know! I know I felt like an idiot the first time my husband poured some on me when I wasn't expecting it and I was like "ow!"
05/13/2011
Localtweaker Localtweaker
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel & Brittany
anyone else try those hot wax sex candles? maybe im a whiner but them buggers hurt!
they sting but dont be a sissy
05/13/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel & Brittany
That is super-cool! Candle Making is nifty and i've tried it once before at a neighbors (though not for the same use lol), but i was wondering how you control how hot they'll be?
A lot of it depends on the type of wax you use, but also the coloring you use (certain dyes make it hotter) and which scents (ditto). If you really really want cooler wax, they make a food-grade paraffin that has a really low melting temperature and will stay that way as long as you don't color or scent it.
05/18/2011
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
A lot of it depends on the type of wax you use, but also the coloring you use (certain dyes make it hotter) and which scents (ditto). If you really really want cooler wax, they make a food-grade paraffin that has a really low melting temperature and ...
Cool. Could you make a post detailing how to make candles? Maybe you could write about it on your blog and then make a forum post linking people to it? I think there would be quite a few people interested.
05/18/2011
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 7