Show off your art! (tattoos, piercings, modifications, etc!)

Show off your art! (tattoos, piercings, modifications, etc!)

Peggi Peggi
I thought this would be a fun thread, to show off your artwork! (body art/modifications) so feel free to talk about or post pictures of your tattoos, piercings and mods! Interested to see and hear what everyone has! Since this is such a hot topic and all
09/18/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Peggi Peggi
Here is one (technically 2) of them. First, I got the stars and swirls, then I got the butterfly, and I plan to add a moon to the piece at some point!

09/19/2011
Sunshine14343 Sunshine14343
Quote:
Originally posted by Peggi
Here is one (technically 2) of them. First, I got the stars and swirls, then I got the butterfly, and I plan to add a moon to the piece at some point!

...
I <3 your toenails. and nice tat too =)
09/19/2011
Sunshine14343 Sunshine14343
I am not a fan of tattoos because they are permanent. so, I prefer piercings. I have my tongue, nipples, top and bottom belly button, microdermals in my lower back and, my ears gauged to a 2.
09/19/2011
Peggi Peggi
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine14343
I <3 your toenails. and nice tat too =)
Thanks on both! I love getting or giving myself pedis once in a while And I love my tattoos because they represent certain things that are important to me so thank you very much!
09/19/2011
Peggi Peggi
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine14343
I am not a fan of tattoos because they are permanent. so, I prefer piercings. I have my tongue, nipples, top and bottom belly button, microdermals in my lower back and, my ears gauged to a 2.
totally understandable! A lot of people feel that way! Something fun to do if you don't want something forever and don't mind black-and-white is henna tattoos! Those are a lot of fun, and they'll eventually fade!

That's quite a few piercings Did the microdermals hurt any more/less than regular piercings? I've always been interested in them, but don't have any myself. I have 10 regular piercings, though.
09/19/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Let me just dig up pictures here....


This one was done in my house by a friend who I let work on me. It's a bit shoddy, I'm aware, lol. It wouldn't be so bad had I not squirmed and forced him to start and stop so much. I really didn't think it would hurt me as much as it did.


Here's one angle, I thought I had better pictures of this one... And if you recognize it, you are a TRUE fan, <3


Oh my, I was young, hahah! Got this when I was 19-years old. It's the infamous Boss tattoo from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Done by a former roommate who owns his own tattoo shop.
09/19/2011
Wildchild Wildchild
Quote:
Originally posted by Peggi
Here is one (technically 2) of them. First, I got the stars and swirls, then I got the butterfly, and I plan to add a moon to the piece at some point!

...
I think the foot tattoos are hot. Love the painted nails too! Sorry even after 16 yrs in the service, I still have no tattoos or peircings. Just never wanted either.
09/19/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Omg! I totally started a thread just like this, but only for tattoos <--- If anybody wants to see the ones that were shared there.

But I've had a bunch of different piercings that I'd love to share here!

I used to have a total of 3 surface piercings that have all since been retired, but I'll share them with you.

My Sternum bar:



And my "hip" piercings. They were "hip" piercings on the technicality that that's where everybody normally got them, but I got mine higher up:



They're all gone now, and a few years after being removed, you can hardly see the scars I think lol.
09/19/2011
Peggi Peggi
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Omg! I totally started a thread just like this, but only for tattoos <--- If anybody wants to see the ones that were shared there.

But I've had a bunch of different piercings that I'd love to share here!

I used to have a ...
I will definitely check out the other thread!

I love the hip piercings you had! I actually always wanted to get some, myself, I was thinking of them as my next piercings, but with the barbells.

Thanks for sharing these with us
09/19/2011
Peggi Peggi
Finally got another picture of another tattoo. This one is on my right hip. It is from Harry Potter. It is the Golden Snitch

10/16/2011
Alyxx Alyxx
Quote:
Originally posted by Peggi
Finally got another picture of another tattoo. This one is on my right hip. It is from Harry Potter. It is the Golden Snitch

...
AWESOME
10/16/2011
Alyxx Alyxx
Um... how do you post pictures?
10/16/2011
Peggi Peggi
Quote:
Originally posted by Alyxx
Um... how do you post pictures?
You type in: [image|(paste image url)]
but change the word image to img!!!


To get the image URL, you right click on the picture you want to post on here, either from flickr, or photobucket, just wherever. I used facebook. Then you click Copy Image URL. This is available in Google Chrome and SRWare Iron, not sure about any other browsers.
10/16/2011
Peggi Peggi
Quote:
Originally posted by Peggi
You type in: [image|(paste image url)]
but change the word image to img!!!


To get the image URL, you right click on the picture you want to post on here, either from flickr, or photobucket, just wherever. I used facebook. Then you ...
And leave out the parenthesis too where I said to paste the URL
10/16/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I just realized that my pictures posted before, but now they are gone?
10/17/2011
Peggi Peggi
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
I just realized that my pictures posted before, but now they are gone?
Could it have been on another thread? I thought you'd posted pictures too but it might've been somewhere else that I saw them how strange!
10/17/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Peggi
Could it have been on another thread? I thought you'd posted pictures too but it might've been somewhere else that I saw them how strange!
Nah, I think it was here. The original post is here, but the pictures are missing from it -shrugs- oh well.
10/17/2011
KC Kitten KC Kitten
I need to get pics of mine! Cool thread!
11/02/2011
Peggi Peggi
Quote:
Originally posted by KC Kitten
I need to get pics of mine! Cool thread!
Thanks, and yeah that would be cool to see yours as well, KC
12/11/2011
Total posts: 20
Unique posters: 7