what do u do for a living?

what do u do for a living?

lalyy lalyy
lalyy
Related to: 
what do u do for a living?
07/14/2012
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
SMichelle SMichelle
I work in a childcare center.
07/14/2012
LLmama LLmama
Stay at home mom! I babysit from home though full-time!
07/14/2012
PDXlady PDXlady
Student
07/15/2012
js250 js250
Graphics designer, business owner--retail store and online, restore or part out vintage motorcycles, and am building two website businesses. One relating to my store and the other relating to the vintage mx bikes. I also sell parts and antiques on ebay.
07/15/2012
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
I drive trucks but have been out of work for a few months for several different reasons can't wait to get back to the road
07/15/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I work receiving/freight for a big box store. I also do upholstery and manage five apartments for my mom.
07/15/2012
hall5885 hall5885
cashier at a big box store
07/15/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Right now I'm cashiering at a hardware store and getting ready to go to beauty school next month.
07/15/2012
lulz lulz
Student
07/15/2012
xOhxSoxScandalousx xOhxSoxScandalousx
Stay at home mama over here.
07/15/2012
MK434 MK434
Stay at home mom of 2 kids.
07/15/2012
vanilla&chocolate vanilla&chocolate
Student right now, hoping to work in advertising/marketing in the future!
07/15/2012
G&L G&L
High school teacher.
07/15/2012
XxXxX XxXxX
Quote:
Originally posted by lalyy
what do u do for a living?
I'm a Cam Girl at a pay per minute cam site. And a stay at home mom of 3 kids, my youngest is autistic which is why I work at home while they are sleeping at night.
07/15/2012
laflauta laflauta
Student
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
I work in a childcare center.
awww =]
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by laflauta
Student
same, lol
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by XxXxX
I'm a Cam Girl at a pay per minute cam site. And a stay at home mom of 3 kids, my youngest is autistic which is why I work at home while they are sleeping at night.
aww :/ i have a relative that is autistic,, it really sucks. =[
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by G&L
High school teacher.
o:!
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by vanilla&chocolate
Student right now, hoping to work in advertising/marketing in the future!
damn right on!
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by MK434
Stay at home mom of 2 kids.
okay =]
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Right now I'm cashiering at a hardware store and getting ready to go to beauty school next month.
ohh cool! i love that stuff
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by xOhxSoxScandalousx
Stay at home mama over here.
okay [=
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by hall5885
cashier at a big box store
big box lol
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I work receiving/freight for a big box store. I also do upholstery and manage five apartments for my mom.
damn ! o.o
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by LLmama
Stay at home mom! I babysit from home though full-time!
u must be stressed!
07/15/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
Graphics designer, business owner--retail store and online, restore or part out vintage motorcycles, and am building two website businesses. One relating to my store and the other relating to the vintage mx bikes. I also sell parts and antiques on ...
wow o:
07/15/2012
Sundae Sparkles Sundae Sparkles
I work at a Hospital, dealing with Psychiatric patients.
07/15/2012
XxXxX XxXxX
Quote:
Originally posted by lalyy
aww :/ i have a relative that is autistic,, it really sucks. =[
Looking from the outside, it definitely sucks. I felt the same before I had my son. But with him here now, there are certain parts that suck, like having to be branded with a disability and whatnot. But he is trully a gift, and I can't imagine him any other way. Wishing for him to not be autistic would be like wishing for a totally different child. I wouldnt change him for anything
07/16/2012
Total posts: 30
Unique posters: 17