What is your favorite OLD TIME candy you just cannot find anymore?

What is your favorite OLD TIME candy you just cannot find anymore?

Bignuf Bignuf
I still, after years without, crave DEPHA ROLLS....a strawberry "Swedish Red Licorice Log". Sadly, someone came out with a thing called a Broadway Roll...which looks just like it, but tastes like red dye on plastic...horrible. Others who miss the Delpha Roll feel likewise as the feedback on the Old Time Candy blogs attest.

SO...are there any candy you used to enjoy as a kid that you just cannot find anymore??? What was it?
09/28/2011
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
UFOs. And there's a few more that I can't remember the name of. One thing that I'm thinking of was this candy stuff that I can't remember if we made or if it was purchased but I do remember it being in egg cartons that we had to bring in. Sort of tasted like after dinner mints. Could have been for all I know, it was 20 years ago almost lol.
09/28/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Candy cigarettes! I hear you can still get them in certain areas. I can't find any where I live.
09/28/2011
PassionQT PassionQT
There used to be this berry flavor sour gum, long sticks..that stuff was pretty good. And the candy bars from that baseball player, what was his name? Reggie?

What I miss the most in the sweets department are Mom & Pops bakeries.
09/28/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
UFOs. And there's a few more that I can't remember the name of. One thing that I'm thinking of was this candy stuff that I can't remember if we made or if it was purchased but I do remember it being in egg cartons that we had to ...
Are you talking about divinity? It sort of has the same consistency as after dinner mints, and I guess you could add mint flavoring to it.
09/28/2011
Ansley Ansley
There's only one candy I ever crave that I can never, ever find: Cinnamon Bears. They were delicious and sizzling hot on the tongue. I loved biting off the head and feet and then sticking the feet where the head went and vice versa.
09/28/2011
ss143 ss143
chick o sticks yum they are a peanut butter toasted coconut crunch stick so good. I can once in a blue moon find them but not always but when I do omg i buy almost the whole damn box of them lol( they are sold individually)
09/28/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Are you talking about divinity? It sort of has the same consistency as after dinner mints, and I guess you could add mint flavoring to it.
I don't think so? It may well have been something we made in class. It was kindergarten, so I'm not really holding out hope lol. I think my friends and I made Divinity once. It seemed a lot more like hardened marshmellow fluff to me.
09/28/2011
SexyTabby SexyTabby
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Candy cigarettes! I hear you can still get them in certain areas. I can't find any where I live.
I used to love them that and there were blue charm lolipops - they just don't taste the same anymore.
09/28/2011
Ash1141 Ash1141
Mallow Cups. Mmmm...marshmellow filled chocolate coconut cups. Oh and Sixlets.
09/28/2011
Eucaly Eucaly
Not really.

Everything I remember still shows up at Cracker Barrel.
09/28/2011
padmeamidala padmeamidala
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Candy cigarettes! I hear you can still get them in certain areas. I can't find any where I live.
I used to love those Popeye Candy cigarettes.
09/28/2011
padmeamidala padmeamidala
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
I still, after years without, crave DEPHA ROLLS....a strawberry "Swedish Red Licorice Log". Sadly, someone came out with a thing called a Broadway Roll...which looks just like it, but tastes like red dye on plastic...horrible. Others who ...
I can't seem to find Twinkies anymore. I loved them when I was younger.
09/28/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 10