What one crazy/irresponsible thing would you buy if you won the lottery?

What one crazy/irresponsible thing would you buy if you won the lottery?

Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
I know there have been several threads on lottery winnings. But this one is different! I think it is different enough to stand as it's own discussion.

I only want to know the one crazy/irresponsible thing you'd buy!

Okay, on second thought & because I'm having trouble restricting myself to just one, (as usual), you can go over the limit if you want. But, try to keep it to one thing if you can! Thanks!
06/01/2013
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ZZ ZZ
First thing that came to mind is Lelo's Inez. At $15,000, it is certainly an extravagant purchase.
If I really spent some time thinking about it I would pick something else, but a ridiculously priced vibrator seems fitting.
06/01/2013
eri86 eri86
A small island!
06/01/2013
sunflower sunflower
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I know there have been several threads on lottery winnings. But this one is different! I think it is different enough to stand as it's own discussion.

I only want to know the one crazy/irresponsible thing you'd buy!

Okay, on ...
You get more than one, deal with it!

Vixskin dildos and a Pure Wand. All the expensive toys amen.

A Jungle Tribe leather bag from etsy, idk if I have linked you to this before. They are like $300 bags but they're fine leather and you can wear them like a thigh holster. I have been jizzing my pants over them for so long lmao. My sister said "If I buy a $400 purse, it better be Coach" or some crap and I was like yeah whatever. I'd buy this Alexander Mcqueen Dress because I love it.

There is like a 1965 Mustang with red leather interior for sale on a FB group right now for $22k, I would buy that for sure. Oh man. Was jizzing my pants over that as well, the car is a beauty.

I'd get tattoos from my favorite expensive artists in Australia and NYC.

I'd buy a pretty old Victorian house. One with a turret because I love those charming lil houses.

I'd go make it rain @ the strip club, buy myself some fine kush and a nice upscale meal.

Also a Sphynx cat because those lil guys are like $1500+ for a kitten.

Also I would go to Disney World and I am going to go buy a mega millions ticket or something now THANKS.
06/01/2013
nickeyt nickeyt
a privet island not to small
06/01/2013
bog bog
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I know there have been several threads on lottery winnings. But this one is different! I think it is different enough to stand as it's own discussion.

I only want to know the one crazy/irresponsible thing you'd buy!

Okay, on ...
Strange and beautiful plants to fill my house!
06/01/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by sunflower
You get more than one, deal with it!

Vixskin dildos and a Pure Wand. All the expensive toys amen.

A Jungle Tribe leather bag from etsy, idk if I have linked you to this before. They are like $300 bags but they're fine leather and ...
Those purses are to die for! (So's the dress) I don't mind you made a list, it's all frivolous stuff, so that's fine.
06/01/2013
sunflower sunflower
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
Those purses are to die for! (So's the dress) I don't mind you made a list, it's all frivolous stuff, so that's fine.
ooh some of the shapes on Alexander McQueens dresses are so divine. The Jungle Tribe purses are so badass, I hate etsy but I would feel good about buying them. I'd also hook you up with a portion of my winnings and buy you an Eden giftcard because you give me really good advice bless u
06/01/2013
FieryRed FieryRed
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I know there have been several threads on lottery winnings. But this one is different! I think it is different enough to stand as it's own discussion.

I only want to know the one crazy/irresponsible thing you'd buy!

Okay, on ...
I would pay for a custom-made harness and dildo. The harness would be waterproof, O-ring-free, and buckle-free, and the dildo would be VixSkin; something similar to Raquel, but smaller and either blue or purple.
06/01/2013
K101 K101
Actually can't think of anything! Lol. Haven't given it much thought. But the only thing I can think of at the moment that I really would buy if I won the lottery would be a Scottish fold kitty! LOL. Love them and have been wanting one, but they're expensive as F and apparently they have to be "shipped" to you! LOL. WTF?!
06/01/2013
evanescentowl evanescentowl
I would get a complete wardrobe overhaul. Other than that I'd be pretty responsible. I hoard money like a dragon hoards gold. XD
06/01/2013
Intrepid Niddering Intrepid Niddering
First thing that comes to mind is a Squildo, but it doesn't seem irresponsible enough.

Ooo. Probably a custom dressform.
06/01/2013
ViVix ViVix
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I know there have been several threads on lottery winnings. But this one is different! I think it is different enough to stand as it's own discussion.

I only want to know the one crazy/irresponsible thing you'd buy!

Okay, on ...
I would instantly replace my car with a hybrid or something super fuel efficient.
06/01/2013
ViVix ViVix
Quote:
Originally posted by K101
Actually can't think of anything! Lol. Haven't given it much thought. But the only thing I can think of at the moment that I really would buy if I won the lottery would be a Scottish fold kitty! LOL. Love them and have been wanting one, but ...
ROFL.
06/01/2013
ViVix ViVix
Quote:
Originally posted by evanescentowl
I would get a complete wardrobe overhaul. Other than that I'd be pretty responsible. I hoard money like a dragon hoards gold. XD
I also need a new wardrobe. :/
06/01/2013
Stagger13 Stagger13
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I know there have been several threads on lottery winnings. But this one is different! I think it is different enough to stand as it's own discussion.

I only want to know the one crazy/irresponsible thing you'd buy!

Okay, on ...
Probably be a huge pain in the ass at work...till they canned me.
06/01/2013
Mwar Mwar
Well, I'd want a "Troll account"

The Troll account would have a selected (high) amount of money in it. Then I would use it for ridiculous things to make a statement, make justice, or get a reaction. Possible examples:

-If I got really bad customer service, I would purposely spend a crap ton at the competitor location and show the original location the receipt.

-Blast the sidewalks of an entire town/city with pink glitter paint.

-Build a science and learning classroom/tutoring location next to crazy super churches.

-Buy a portion of the elder Floridian population thongs and speedos and watch the public's reaction.

-Pay off a really nice person's car of mortgage. Preferably, this nice person should be dealing with a crappy boss or co-worker.

And so on...
06/01/2013
Bullfroggy and Rose Bullfroggy and Rose
Quote:
Originally posted by Mwar
Well, I'd want a "Troll account"

The Troll account would have a selected (high) amount of money in it. Then I would use it for ridiculous things to make a statement, make justice, or get a reaction. Possible examples:

-If ...
wouldn't be the first thing I did but this sounds like me
06/01/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by FieryRed
I would pay for a custom-made harness and dildo. The harness would be waterproof, O-ring-free, and buckle-free, and the dildo would be VixSkin; something similar to Raquel, but smaller and either blue or purple.
Nothing crazy or irresponsible about that! That idea is inspired & necessary & you will have the means to afford the best! Now, if it had 24 kt gold leaf & gemstones encrusted on it, then we'd have crazy

@ sunflower, aww, thanks! I would love to drain you of your winnings. Wait a minute, does this mean, if my advice doesn't pan out, or turns bad, that you will take those gift cards back? I'm going to have to be careful to keep giving god advice! No slacking for me, I may miss out on Eden bucks!

@ Mwar, these are such interesting answers! I love the idea of a troll account & some of the answers I really want you to do!
06/01/2013
KinkyKatieJames KinkyKatieJames
I'm not the irresponsible type. Maybe a bunch of new clothes?
06/01/2013
Chilipepper Chilipepper
A custom-made castle.
06/01/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
A custom-made castle.
Awesome! You have style!
06/01/2013
epiphanyjayne epiphanyjayne
World longest personally owned Water slide. I would obviously have a large house and acres of land.
My hubby would want an exotic car collection.
06/01/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by epiphanyjayne
World longest personally owned Water slide. I would obviously have a large house and acres of land.
My hubby would want an exotic car collection.
Another wonderful idea! I would like to be your friend, you know, if this ever happens!
06/03/2013
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
Awesome! You have style!
I already found the company to do it, too. link
06/03/2013
Nezzie13 Nezzie13
Most of the things I like make sense/are sensible so this would be a stretch for me. The craziest thing I can think of would be to buy myself an expensive pair of boots, since I've always shunned shoes outside of my budget, even when they're really quite lovely.
06/03/2013
LoveBug721 LoveBug721
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I know there have been several threads on lottery winnings. But this one is different! I think it is different enough to stand as it's own discussion.

I only want to know the one crazy/irresponsible thing you'd buy!

Okay, on ...
a really nice mustang
06/03/2013
FieryRed FieryRed
Quote:
Originally posted by ViVix
I would instantly replace my car with a hybrid or something super fuel efficient.
Oh, come on now. That is SO not frivolous at all.
06/04/2013
FieryRed FieryRed
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
Nothing crazy or irresponsible about that! That idea is inspired & necessary & you will have the means to afford the best! Now, if it had 24 kt gold leaf & gemstones encrusted on it, then we'd have crazy

@ sunflower, aww, ...
Well, I had to really think about it! Just about everything else I would do would be pretty damn practical!

Oh, wait. Here's another one: I'd build a huge aviary/sanctuary complex for rescued companion birds, and staff it around the clock. A separate big-ass aviary for each group of compatible species (i.e., all the macaws in one, all the large cockatoos in another, the smaller cockatoos in yet another). It would have to be located in a region with a temperate climate--maybe Southern California. All of the plants and trees would be chosen for their non-toxic and region-appropriate properties, and the soil beneath would sit in a giant concrete box, buried far enough down to give adequate room for roots, and with sides extending up several feet above ground; this would keep burrowing animals out.

Okay, that project might require the total winnings.
06/04/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by FieryRed
Well, I had to really think about it! Just about everything else I would do would be pretty damn practical!

Oh, wait. Here's another one: I'd build a huge aviary/sanctuary complex for rescued companion birds, and staff it around the ...
That is a fabulous idea! Oh what a way to indulge yourself while providing a much needed service! Smart!
06/04/2013
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 48
Unique posters: 31