Another (Somewhat) Newbie

Contributor: evanescentowl evanescentowl
Hello there! ^ ^ My name is Evy~ I've been lurking around and posting for a while, but I thought a proper introduction was in order.

I'm new to this site, and to sexuality in general. After a few bad relationships and a bought with phallophobia, (yes I was afraid of phallic objects. Even seeing large pickles in the supermarket made me uncomfortable), I'm ready to explore.

I've done two reviews so far and look forward to doing more in the future. Oh, and of course I'm excited to meet all you lovely people and pick your brains for advise. <3
05/23/2013
  • 3 Toys For $70. Mix & Match
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • Give her 3 luxury treats for $60 only
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Hey there Evy! I'm glad to see the formal introduction! I've seen you post around the site and I'm glad to hear you've been lurking and exploring! If you need help with anything site related, product related, etc. feel free to message me!
05/23/2013
Contributor: Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
Hey there Evy! I'm glad to see the formal introduction! I've seen you post around the site and I'm glad to hear you've been lurking and exploring! If you need help with anything site related, product related, etc. feel free to message me!
You're awesome!!
05/23/2013
Contributor: Ansley Ansley
Hey Evy and welcome to EF. Just like PoP, I'm around fairly often just hit me with a PM if you need anything. (That little green box around my avatar means I have a direct line to the movers and shakers here at EF.)
05/23/2013
Contributor: evanescentowl evanescentowl
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hey Evy and welcome to EF. Just like PoP, I'm around fairly often just hit me with a PM if you need anything. (That little green box around my avatar means I have a direct line to the movers and shakers here at EF.)
Haha thanks. ^ ^
05/23/2013
Contributor: PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Hello and welcome to the site. I hope you are enjoying yourself around here. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.
05/23/2013
Contributor: sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
Welcome to Eden, Evy!!
05/23/2013
Contributor: married with children married with children
welcome to eden.
05/23/2013
Contributor: evanescentowl evanescentowl
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, guys. <3
05/23/2013
Contributor: PassionateLover2 PassionateLover2
Quote:
Originally posted by evanescentowl
Hello there! ^ ^ My name is Evy~ I've been lurking around and posting for a while, but I thought a proper introduction was in order.

I'm new to this site, and to sexuality in general. After a few bad relationships and a bought with ...
Welcome to Eden Fantasys. Ask anyone here who have made a post and we're ready to help you with your questions or concerns.
05/23/2013
Contributor: charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Hello and Welcome! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need anything!
05/23/2013
Contributor: Fluke Fluke
New to sexuality? I think you'll like it!

We've all had embarrassing and bad relationships, just gotta stay positive and keep trying.
05/23/2013
Contributor: evanescentowl evanescentowl
Quote:
Originally posted by Fluke
New to sexuality? I think you'll like it!

We've all had embarrassing and bad relationships, just gotta stay positive and keep trying.
Yep! I have to say, so far sexuality is pretty nifty.
05/23/2013
Contributor: Basalt Basalt
Welcome, Evy! I'm sure you'll have fun here, but please let me know if I can answer any questions or if you'd like some recommendations for products.
05/24/2013
Contributor: SydneyScreams SydneyScreams
Quote:
Originally posted by Fluke
New to sexuality? I think you'll like it!

We've all had embarrassing and bad relationships, just gotta stay positive and keep trying.
hehe who wouldn't like sexuality?!
05/25/2013