Contraceptives and Obama's Plan

Contraceptives and Obama's Plan

Airlia Airlia
Anyone heard the rumours about Obama cutting contraceptives out of the family planning aid? There are a lot of rumours out there, so I'm waiting for the final verdict, but if it's to ingratiate himself with the republican party at the cost of democratic values...
01/28/2009
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
CaptainBunnyKilla CaptainBunnyKilla
Quote:
Originally posted by Airlia
Anyone heard the rumours about Obama cutting contraceptives out of the family planning aid? There are a lot of rumours out there, so I'm waiting for the final verdict, but if it's to ingratiate himself with the republican party at the cost of ...
I think the family planning portion of the stimulus has been cut. If there's a strategy here, I have to say, I don't see it...
01/28/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
um... I forgot how to post links, but here's a blog entry about it: link

My favorite part is where John Boehner asks how spending "hundreds of millions of dollars on contraceptives" stimulates the economy. Because, you know, having KIDS YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO RAISE helps the economy SO EFFING MUCH.

I'm just hoping that Obama's fluke on contraceptives isn't a permanent decision and that someone will talk him around.
01/28/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Oh! I made a link after all
01/28/2009
CaptainBunnyKilla CaptainBunnyKilla
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
um... I forgot how to post links, but here's a blog entry about it: link

My favorite part is where John Boehner asks how spending "hundreds of millions of dollars on contraceptives" stimulates the economy. Because, you know, ...
He's been flakey on reproductive health for a while now. It really isn't encouraging.
01/28/2009
Champagne and Benzedrine (Roland Hulme) Champagne and Benzedrine (Roland Hulme)
I never understand why the conservatives want to make abortion illegal, but ALSO want to ban contraceptives. Do they realize how retarded that is?
01/29/2009
Zuelah Cole Zuelah Cole
Quote:
Originally posted by Airlia
Anyone heard the rumours about Obama cutting contraceptives out of the family planning aid? There are a lot of rumours out there, so I'm waiting for the final verdict, but if it's to ingratiate himself with the republican party at the cost of ...
I agree, Red, that is a major contradiction. Interesting since I'm sure a lot of abortions are not for the "selfish" reason that are attributed to them... for example health of the mother rather then "oh, darn, I don't want a kid now" ... Planned Parenthood is still an option, and I hope people can see its importance.
01/29/2009
Airlia Airlia
Quote:
Originally posted by Champagne and Benzedrine (Roland Hulme)
I never understand why the conservatives want to make abortion illegal, but ALSO want to ban contraceptives. Do they realize how retarded that is?
There is no logic. They apparently want a world like it was a LONG time ago, where there are no contraceptives, no help for women that need it, and too many dangerous births. Sheesh. And we're supposed to be progressing?
01/30/2009
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5