Sexy Month Celebrations

Sexy Month Celebrations

AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Now that Anal August is winding down, I'm wondering if anyone knows of when the next sexy month celebration is. I know of Masturbation May, but are there sexy month celebrations for the whole year?
08/30/2017
  • Save 85% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
20yearstogether 20yearstogether
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystQueen
Now that Anal August is winding down, I'm wondering if anyone knows of when the next sexy month celebration is. I know of Masturbation May, but are there sexy month celebrations for the whole year?
Self Love September

Sexy Costume Fantasy Love November

Never Ending Love November

12 Loving & Sexy Nights of Christmas December

Happy New Year, Happy New Toy January

Quickie month February

Sex In The Spring Snow March

New Season, New Toy April

Masturbation May

Independent Orgasms July

End Of Summer Of Self Love August


I hope this helps you celebrate all year long!
08/30/2017
Stellar Stellar
Quote:
Originally posted by 20yearstogether
Self Love September

Sexy Costume Fantasy Love November

Never Ending Love November

12 Loving & Sexy Nights of Christmas December

Happy New Year, Happy New Toy January

Quickie month February

Sex In The ...
And what about August - Anal Sex Month?
08/31/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystQueen
Now that Anal August is winding down, I'm wondering if anyone knows of when the next sexy month celebration is. I know of Masturbation May, but are there sexy month celebrations for the whole year?
I love the trilogy of St, Valentine's Day (February, 14) - Blowjob day (March, 14) - Cake & Cunnilingus Day (April, 14)
08/31/2017
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
I love the trilogy of St, Valentine's Day (February, 14) - Blowjob day (March, 14) - Cake & Cunnilingus Day (April, 14)
Ah yes - March 14th is "Steak and a Blow Job Day" - specifically 1 month after Valentines day which perceived to be a time to spoil your female SO - to offer a similar experience for the guys.
08/31/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Ah yes - March 14th is "Steak and a Blow Job Day" - specifically 1 month after Valentines day which perceived to be a time to spoil your female SO - to offer a similar experience for the guys.
09/01/2017
AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Those are cool! Thanks everyone! Yes, August was known as Anal August. Had a right good anal time myself. =)
09/01/2017
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystQueen
Those are cool! Thanks everyone! Yes, August was known as Anal August. Had a right good anal time myself. =)
ahem, still waiting on your write up on that big old b_ _ _ vibrator.
09/01/2017
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6