Jealousy vs Insecurity

Jealousy vs Insecurity

DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Sooooo women nowadays are just so damn insecure in my opinion. If your man is yours && you trust him... Why is there always a problem when he's talking wit another female or something. Calm the fuck down!!
&& better yet why would you think he's cheating on you RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR FACE.... That's pretty fucking dumb. Either you're really jealous of the other woman or you're just insecure about yourself.

#Women - geesh!
09/15/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
Why are you so hyped-up? Are you the woman that the man was talking to?

If my man is talking to just any woman, I'll be totally fine with it. If my man talks to a woman who likes to touchy-touch, I'll be pissed with both my man and that woman. Why the hell does my man LET that woman touch him??? And why the hell did that woman touch my man, can't she see I'm standing right there??? That is all!
09/15/2011
Eva Schwaltz Eva Schwaltz
Lots of people are like that. It's annoying but kinda funny, just makes me want to talk to the guy more. I hope I won't turn out like that.
09/15/2011
Peggi Peggi
Not all women are like that, in fact, in most of my relationships it has been the other way around. I don't get jealous unless given a reason (a REAL one, not a paranoia-induced reason) such as, having actually caught them cheating.

My current partner actually has spent time alone with other women since we have been together, some of whom are ex's, some who were "just friends" who also wanted to date him, but even if I didn't always trust the woman, I trusted him, and knew that he wouldn't let temptation run things, because 30 minutes with another woman wasn't worth our relationship to him, he's told me this, and I believe it

Whatever started your rant, I hope you weren't put in a bad situation by a jealous woman! They can be scary!

But keep in mind...if that was the case, even if you weren't the other woman, there may have been one, maybe he gave a reason for the jealousy.
09/15/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Eva Schwaltz
Lots of people are like that. It's annoying but kinda funny, just makes me want to talk to the guy more. I hope I won't turn out like that.
09/15/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Peggi
Not all women are like that, in fact, in most of my relationships it has been the other way around. I don't get jealous unless given a reason (a REAL one, not a paranoia-induced reason) such as, having actually caught them cheating.

My ...
Lol my rant start because i was the other woman. We weren't being flirtatious or anything. We were in a crowded place. LOL
Whatever her issues was , she needed to take it up with her man not i!
09/15/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Why are you so hyped-up? Are you the woman that the man was talking to?

If my man is talking to just any woman, I'll be totally fine with it. If my man talks to a woman who likes to touchy-touch, I'll be pissed with both my man and ...
Yah i am. *shrugs*
- But i know what it feels like to have a bxtch wreck a relationship, therefore i would NEVER put myself to do that to someone.She just went about things the wrong way. So childish! SMFH
09/15/2011
RebelVixen RebelVixen
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousDrip
Sooooo women nowadays are just so damn insecure in my opinion. If your man is yours && you trust him... Why is there always a problem when he's talking wit another female or something. Calm the fuck down!!
&& better yet why ...
DEFF agree, I mean I know how i get when my bf talks to other girls but to think something is going on when they both are right in FRONT of you, plus you can tell the difference between flirting & just talking. I mean if not then you look STUPID trying to bite off every womans head your man makes a conversation with & for her to even act like an animal like that shows just how insecure she is.smh then again maybe you can't blame her becuase your SO damn BEATIFUL!!! lol
09/15/2011
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousDrip
Yah i am. *shrugs*
- But i know what it feels like to have a bxtch wreck a relationship, therefore i would NEVER put myself to do that to someone.She just went about things the wrong way. So childish! SMFH
Well, maybe she's had some bad experience with her man before, so she gets all stressed out whenever he chats with another woman closeup. As long as you know you've done nothing wrong, just let it go!
09/15/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by RebelVixen
DEFF agree, I mean I know how i get when my bf talks to other girls but to think something is going on when they both are right in FRONT of you, plus you can tell the difference between flirting & just talking. I mean if not then you look STUPID ...
iFUCKING love u!! lol
09/15/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Well, maybe she's had some bad experience with her man before, so she gets all stressed out whenever he chats with another woman closeup. As long as you know you've done nothing wrong, just let it go!
*Let's it go*....... NOW... !!!
09/15/2011
WierdAl WierdAl
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousDrip
Sooooo women nowadays are just so damn insecure in my opinion. If your man is yours && you trust him... Why is there always a problem when he's talking wit another female or something. Calm the fuck down!!
&& better yet why ...
Take a chill pill. PPL are crazy!
09/17/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by WierdAl
Take a chill pill. PPL are crazy!
Chill pill taken WeirdAl
09/17/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
I've been the "other" female many times... Most of my friends are male. Usually what I do is try and include the other female in the conversation so she does not feel left out. I think that is probably why females sometimes feel that way.. like they are left out. I try and assure them I have no romantic interest in their partner by talking with them, body language, etc. I wouldn't want to step on anyones toes.
09/17/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousDrip
Sooooo women nowadays are just so damn insecure in my opinion. If your man is yours && you trust him... Why is there always a problem when he's talking wit another female or something. Calm the fuck down!!
&& better yet why ...
I don't want to jump the gun and agree with you here. I think saying that it's "pretty fucking dumb" and that the woman is instantly jealous or insecure may be a little harsh. She may have had prior problems with him being faithful to her.

Even if she does feel insecure or jealous, I would think that talking to her (nicely) and trying to include her would be more effective.
09/17/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
I don't want to jump the gun and agree with you here. I think saying that it's "pretty fucking dumb" and that the woman is instantly jealous or insecure may be a little harsh. She may have had prior problems with him being faithful ...
Females who dwell on the PAST are "insecure" and if she can't trust him she shouldn't be with him. Honestly , if she had approached the situation better than the way she did i would have spoken to her woman to woman, BUT she didn't so i just left it as it was. She was upset and that was that.
09/17/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
I've been the "other" female many times... Most of my friends are male. Usually what I do is try and include the other female in the conversation so she does not feel left out. I think that is probably why females sometimes feel that ...
I respect that.
09/17/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousDrip
Females who dwell on the PAST are "insecure" and if she can't trust him she shouldn't be with him. Honestly , if she had approached the situation better than the way she did i would have spoken to her woman to woman, BUT she ...
I'm sorry, I just disagree. I don't see a correlation between remembering what happened in the past and being cautious in the future and insecurity. She very well may be insecure though, but I have went through some really tough times in my life, and I see nothing wrong with being insecure. It's human nature and most people are insecure about something at some point in their life. I just don't see it as stupid; I see it as something that simply needs to be worked with and sometimes people need help working through it.

I swear I don't mean this as an attack on you or to argue, I just want to offer a different point of view. This is coming from someone who has been told that they care WAY too much about people and their feelings. Also, I have no idea what the situation was. Hell, she could have came up to you and threw a drink on you... that would make things different.

There is something I agree with you about though, if she can't trust him she probably shouldn't be with him.... but she is... so.... yea.
09/17/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
I'm sorry, I just disagree. I don't see a correlation between remembering what happened in the past and being cautious in the future and insecurity. She very well may be insecure though, but I have went through some really tough times in my ...
Your opinion is welcomed, that's why it's an opened forum. I don't feel attacked at all, you are entitled to speak your mind about how you feel or think.

But yea, she just needs to control that because i'm sure i'm not the first and i won't be the last!
09/17/2011
Princess-Kayla ♥ Princess-Kayla ♥
I'm super insecure. I try not to get too jealous of other girls.
I've improved a lot though.
09/17/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess-Kayla ♥
I'm super insecure. I try not to get too jealous of other girls.
I've improved a lot though.
Keep improving because being insecure will slow you down.
09/17/2011
WhoopieDoo WhoopieDoo
I ENCOURAGE my husband to go chat up other girls but he WON'T because he's so damn SHY.
09/17/2011
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 10