Special requests for your partner?

Special requests for your partner?

heather-mooney heather-mooney
Is there one thing/a few things you would really love you partner to do for you but they never/rarely will/want to?
08/12/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Trysexual Trysexual
Quote:
Originally posted by heather-mooney
Is there one thing/a few things you would really love you partner to do for you but they never/rarely will/want to?
Stimulate my P spot, sit on my face, masturbate in front of me...and a few others. Don't happen as often as I'd like or haven't tried yet.
08/12/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
Tying up. He said he would but its never happened yet.
08/12/2012
Thong man Thong man
It used to be to stimulate P spot. Finally got over it and had the discussion. Now it is part of our foreplay.
08/06/2013
konicaguy konicaguy
Definitely want her to masturbate while I watch. She still is a little prudish about it...
09/18/2013
Husband and Wife Husband and Wife
For me it's water sports..
09/19/2013
konicaguy konicaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by heather-mooney
Is there one thing/a few things you would really love you partner to do for you but they never/rarely will/want to?
masturbate while i watch; wear hosiery and high heels.
03/14/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Mine request is really pedestrian. I just want her to dress up more often than once a year.
03/14/2016
Gr8pumpkin Gr8pumpkin
Quote:
Originally posted by heather-mooney
Is there one thing/a few things you would really love you partner to do for you but they never/rarely will/want to?
Wearing sexy clothes and watching her masturbate while I watch would be great, especially if she had a nice dildo to work herself up with. She is not shy about warming herself up as part of foreplay but rarely does it without intercourse occurring at the same time. I love to walk in on her with her hand on her clit and watching her reactions......so damn hot! She is the only woman of the three I have been with that seem comfortable with their own body, shame.
04/13/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
The two of us are at a point now where we would do anything for the other. We are doing things for each other today that we never dreamed of ever doing. I think learning others do things helped open our minds. Thank you EF forum and it's members.
04/14/2016
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
The two of us are at a point now where we would do anything for the other. We are doing things for each other today that we never dreamed of ever doing. I think learning others do things helped open our minds. Thank you EF forum and it's ...
Aww, OH&W, Lovebears, that's so sweet! Congrats!

I am in a long distance relationship with my Dom, so there are so many things we would love to do for one another but can't at this time...
04/15/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
Aww, OH&W, Lovebears, that's so sweet! Congrats!

I am in a long distance relationship with my Dom, so there are so many things we would love to do for one another but can't at this time...
Maybe one day. Hopefully sooner than later.
Jan 30, 5:35 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I've spent 27+ years convincing my wife to do things that she didn't want to do. For the secret is that she knows that goal #1 is for her to enjoy and orgasm from whatever new idea/technique I come up with.

Even when she's doing something for me like pegging - I do everything I can to make she enjoys the experience - and if possible have multiple orgasms.

Patience - big challenges like anal sex and pegging took 25+ years to work in - but it's not like we weren't having lots of fun sex along the way! It just keeps getting hotter - IMO that's so important to securing long term intimacy!
Jan 31, 11:09 pm
whenitallfails whenitallfails
Quote:
Originally posted by heather-mooney
Is there one thing/a few things you would really love you partner to do for you but they never/rarely will/want to?
There are a few things like that. A few scenes that one of us has interest in acting out that the other is a little uneasy with. We have not gotten the opportunity to try any of them, however, we both agreed to give each other's idea a chance and see how it goes.
Feb 9, 2:21 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by whenitallfails
There are a few things like that. A few scenes that one of us has interest in acting out that the other is a little uneasy with. We have not gotten the opportunity to try any of them, however, we both agreed to give each other's idea a chance and ...
OK, so you peaked our inquiring minds. What are some of these interests ? The forum is a place to share and learn. We learned some stuff is more common than we thought.

We started with something although little kinky gave both of us benefits. And that evolved into something really pleasurable.
Feb 9, 2:45 pm
whenitallfails whenitallfails
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
OK, so you peaked our inquiring minds. What are some of these interests ? The forum is a place to share and learn. We learned some stuff is more common than we thought.

We started with something although little kinky gave both of us benefits. ...
Well she has a quite a few rape scene fantasies that we're working on making happen. And I've got a lot of interest in her dressing up different ways for me (schoolgirl, maid, cat and the like)
Feb 10, 12:29 am
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by whenitallfails
Well she has a quite a few rape scene fantasies that we're working on making happen. And I've got a lot of interest in her dressing up different ways for me (schoolgirl, maid, cat and the like)
whenitallfails, I've just watched one awesome video review of French Maid costume. Probably, you'll be interested in it
Feb 10, 8:04 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by whenitallfails
Well she has a quite a few rape scene fantasies that we're working on making happen. And I've got a lot of interest in her dressing up different ways for me (schoolgirl, maid, cat and the like)
I've read rape fantasies are among the top and common for women esp. Although we don't like to watch such stuff, we do get excited when we do.
Feb 10, 2:25 pm
whenitallfails whenitallfails
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
whenitallfails, I've just watched one awesome video review of French Maid costume. Probably, you'll be interested in it
Thanks! Definitely looks like something that I'd enjoy haha. We have a French maid outfit already but to be honest it's pretty cheap and we'll most likely need a better, newer one soon. I'll add that to my wish list and when it's time for a new one purchase.
Feb 10, 3:20 pm
whenitallfails whenitallfails
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I've read rape fantasies are among the top and common for women esp. Although we don't like to watch such stuff, we do get excited when we do.
Yeah I've read the same. I'm not a fan of watching it, but it's her favorite thing to watch when getting in the mood. We are currently trying to loosely plan a rape scene out for her but it's slow going at the moment. I posted a discussion last night in the forums asking for advice and tips on how to go about it.
Feb 10, 3:22 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by whenitallfails
Yeah I've read the same. I'm not a fan of watching it, but it's her favorite thing to watch when getting in the mood. We are currently trying to loosely plan a rape scene out for her but it's slow going at the moment. I posted a ...
We have a sexy nurse outfit. So far used it for an evening of role play.
And glad to say she took real good care of me. And I do mean good !

As for doing a rape scene, hopefully one of the other members will offer suggestions. The only thing that comes to my mind is to blindfold her and let a "stranger" have at her. Of course that stranger is you. Or you with a themed dildo. Or maybe you wear a full headed mask. Like a Gorilla or a movie star ? The other day on a daytime talk show, she said many women fantasize or desire Brad P _ _ _ t.
Feb 10, 6:14 pm
whenitallfails whenitallfails
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
We have a sexy nurse outfit. So far used it for an evening of role play.
And glad to say she took real good care of me. And I do mean good !

As for doing a rape scene, hopefully one of the other members will offer suggestions. The only ...
Haha sounds like a fun night! We currently only have a schoolgirl outfit and a maid outfit. A nurse outfit sounds like it would be a lot of fun though

Yeah, I'm hoping I get some posts on that discussion, I'm really interested to see how others have done it. Yeah I see what you mean. We're not much for using dildos during our sessions, but achieving the stranger feel is definitely key. Our current thought was me grabbing her and duct taping her mouth closed. Then taking a knife to remove her clothing.
Feb 11, 12:45 am
gpc2012 gpc2012
Quote:
Originally posted by heather-mooney
Is there one thing/a few things you would really love you partner to do for you but they never/rarely will/want to?
I would love for my wife to masturbate herself to orgasm for me just the thought of it gets me hard every time. She isn't a prude or anything she's up for about anything, but feels self conscious about that. any suggestions
Feb 11, 12:10 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by gpc2012
I would love for my wife to masturbate herself to orgasm for me just the thought of it gets me hard every time. She isn't a prude or anything she's up for about anything, but feels self conscious about that. any suggestions
Try a blindfold. When she blindfolds me it seems to give her 'permission' to do several things that she wouldn't normally do - including masturbating to orgasm. It takes a bit of groaning on her part to let me know what I can't see - but the eventual vibe induced orgasm is unmistakable.

After crossing that Rubicon she's not to shy about it anymore.

I'm really trying to get her gush on one of her favorite dildos while I watch. Not much success so far - but I'm a persistent old codger!
Feb 11, 12:47 pm
gpc2012 gpc2012
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Try a blindfold. When she blindfolds me it seems to give her 'permission' to do several things that she wouldn't normally do - including masturbating to orgasm. It takes a bit of groaning on her part to let me know what I can't see - ...
Maybe if she is blindfolded and couldn't see me watching she could let go. I'm pretty sure she can find everything she needs to on her own pussy to get off without looking.
Feb 12, 3:21 pm
konicaguy konicaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by heather-mooney
Is there one thing/a few things you would really love you partner to do for you but they never/rarely will/want to?
Wear any kind of hosiery and heels; masturbate in front of me.
May 30, 9:17 pm
AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
Daily anal.
Jun 1, 2:38 pm
Total posts: 27
Unique posters: 15