Have you ever been raped by your partner?

Have you ever been raped by your partner?

CS2012 CS2012
I was raped by my ex. I got to wondering if you have ever been raped by your past or current partner? It is sad how often sexual abuse happens.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
9
18
Total votes: 27 (26 voters)
Poll is open
10/20/2014
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheUnsealedLips TheUnsealedLips
Quote:
Originally posted by CS2012
I was raped by my ex. I got to wondering if you have ever been raped by your past or current partner? It is sad how often sexual abuse happens.
its really sad, I ask myself what makes them think that just because you are in a relationship going again my wishes means you forcing someone to have sex isn't rape.
11/11/2014
benjiwithaz benjiwithaz
My heart goes out to you and others who have experience this. Even "nice" people will use manipulation to get what they want. When I was much younger I pressured my partner into having sex with me and I am regret it deeply, but I also recognize I was a kid at the time and did not understand what I was doing. I have never done that again and I always use those experiences to keep myself in check and to evaluate others' behavior to make sure I am not taking advantage and I am not being taken advantage of. Much love my friends.
12/23/2014
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
No means NO in my book.

I've had unwanted experiences, some things I would have rather have never happened to me.

Some people don't know where the line is and some people know it and cross it anyway.
10/02/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Rape is a lack of consent - that has never happened in our relationship and never will.
11/06/2015
Lioncub Lioncub
We have to much respect and trust for each other for this to happen.
11/08/2015
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by benjiwithaz
My heart goes out to you and others who have experience this. Even "nice" people will use manipulation to get what they want. When I was much younger I pressured my partner into having sex with me and I am regret it deeply, but I also ...
That's how I felt when I lost my virginity. It wasn't rape but I was tired of him pestering me about it you know.
11/16/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
That's how I felt when I lost my virginity. It wasn't rape but I was tired of him pestering me about it you know.
Hmm. That happens so often these days. Pity.
11/16/2015
Evoluchun Evoluchun
Quote:
Originally posted by CS2012
I was raped by my ex. I got to wondering if you have ever been raped by your past or current partner? It is sad how often sexual abuse happens.
i had a boyfriend in the past that raped me. im sorry it has happened to you it should happen to know one but i know all too well how it feels and it was worse from someone you trust
07/11/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Evoluchun
i had a boyfriend in the past that raped me. im sorry it has happened to you it should happen to know one but i know all too well how it feels and it was worse from someone you trust
Too true. Trust is so needed.
08/03/2016
Sugarfina Sugarfina
Yes. Far too many boyfriends to count.
09/16/2016
Sugarfina Sugarfina
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
No means NO in my book.

I've had unwanted experiences, some things I would have rather have never happened to me.

Some people don't know where the line is and some people know it and cross it anyway.
Completely with you there.
09/16/2016
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9