Having Sex at someones elses house....

Having Sex at someones elses house....

Mrs. Tickle and Giggle Mrs. Tickle and Giggle
My husband and I have family everywhere, so we usually travel quite a bit. I am not comfortable at all having sex in someone else home. I feel like its rude and absolutely innappropriate. Well the hubby on the other hand could care less. He feels like as married people, we are exempt. He looks at it like, they invited us to stay, and they know we are married so it should be fine. What do you think, is it ok? or no?
07/06/2012
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Orgasmic SEXtember Kit! Buy 2 For 85% Off
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
quantumspork quantumspork
As long as you aren't being obvious about it (leaving any sorts of marks, being loud, etc) I don't see why it's inherently a problem. Of course, if you're not comfortable with it, then you have every right to say no.
07/06/2012
Kissy Kissy
I am with you Tickle and Giggle!! I feel uncomfortable too! Especially family homes. I just can't relax! Not gonna happen! So we end up getting hotels a lot more than staying with family or friends.
07/06/2012
Noelle Noelle
Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Tickle and Giggle
My husband and I have family everywhere, so we usually travel quite a bit. I am not comfortable at all having sex in someone else home. I feel like its rude and absolutely innappropriate. Well the hubby on the other hand could care less. He feels ...
Its okay if you are quite about it..LOL
07/06/2012
butterflygirlxo butterflygirlxo
I feel uncomfortable as well, I'm always afraid to get stuff on sheets/etc. I just feel like its rude....but men then just don't care, most of them anyways, lol..I know mine doesnt care.
07/06/2012
Tork48309 Tork48309
So take it to a hidden nook in their neighbors yard. That would solve it.
07/06/2012
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Tickle and Giggle
My husband and I have family everywhere, so we usually travel quite a bit. I am not comfortable at all having sex in someone else home. I feel like its rude and absolutely innappropriate. Well the hubby on the other hand could care less. He feels ...
I feel uncomfortable doing it.
07/07/2012
dontbackdown02 dontbackdown02
we used to when we were first married but now it seems more of a hassle. I've talked to people before that enjoy doing it at other peoples houses with the idea that getting caught is a turn on
07/07/2012
Mrs. Tickle and Giggle Mrs. Tickle and Giggle
Quote:
Originally posted by dontbackdown02
we used to when we were first married but now it seems more of a hassle. I've talked to people before that enjoy doing it at other peoples houses with the idea that getting caught is a turn on
See i could not even then. Injust feel plain ackward. I would rather go to a friends house or rent a room or something.
07/08/2012
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Depends on who it is. In any case we are SILENT when we do. When we go to my inlaws, we kind of figure that they know we have sex because we have KIDS. So as long as we're not disturbing anyone and not making a mess, why not?
07/08/2012
CreamySweet CreamySweet
Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Tickle and Giggle
My husband and I have family everywhere, so we usually travel quite a bit. I am not comfortable at all having sex in someone else home. I feel like its rude and absolutely innappropriate. Well the hubby on the other hand could care less. He feels ...
For us we do it - and have no issue doing it. If a couple visiting us (or a friend who was single for that matter who found a playdate) wanted to get it on in our house please enjoy and have fun - put your sheets in the wash if you make a mess and same for the towels.
07/09/2012
Scorpionwally Scorpionwally
got to be quiet which sucks for us
07/09/2012
Mrs. Tickle and Giggle Mrs. Tickle and Giggle
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
Depends on who it is. In any case we are SILENT when we do. When we go to my inlaws, we kind of figure that they know we have sex because we have KIDS. So as long as we're not disturbing anyone and not making a mess, why not?
See this is his answer for when we visit our parents. Especially my mom, since she gave us dildos for our anniversary. But is still seems wrong.
07/09/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 11