How often do you put in a new review?

How often do you put in a new review?

Nirelan Nirelan
I have a few reviews I need to catch up on, I mainly just try to make sure i get the ones administered to me done in a timely manner. I was just curious as to how often everyone else puts in a new review? With every toy? After how many uses of that toy? Hope this makes sense! lol
05/05/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
nanamondoute nanamondoute
I usually put in a new review if I was assigned it, I love it, or I hate it. The middle-of-the-road reviews are really hard to do, because you don't have a really big opinion on them to begin with.

I usually review a toy after two times.
05/05/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
It depends on the toy and how complicated it is. With the Jopen Intensity I waited almost a month before reviewing it because I wanted to make sure that I gave a good description of it and could base my answers on experience if I thought it was tightening me or not.

With lingerie, I've had some that I've had forever before EF started carrying it. Others are new, but you can give first impressions, material, etc. from just a few times wearing it.
05/05/2012
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Nirelan
I have a few reviews I need to catch up on, I mainly just try to make sure i get the ones administered to me done in a timely manner. I was just curious as to how often everyone else puts in a new review? With every toy? After how many uses of that ...
I received a lot in my order yesterday and am writing review # 4 now.

I've been busy writing them, but for some reason it says i can't submit another until it's reviewed? whats that mean? im on # 93 i think or so. it's never done that before.
05/05/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
Quote:
Originally posted by Nirelan
I have a few reviews I need to catch up on, I mainly just try to make sure i get the ones administered to me done in a timely manner. I was just curious as to how often everyone else puts in a new review? With every toy? After how many uses of that ...
I usually have about two a month. The most I have had is five. I have lots of stuff that I have yet to review.
05/05/2012
js250 js250
I usually write 7-10 per week, however my Dad has been pretty ill lately and I have had to slack off. I am hoping to get back to writing them, since I am getting so far behind my own goals.
05/05/2012
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
I usually write 7-10 per week, however my Dad has been pretty ill lately and I have had to slack off. I am hoping to get back to writing them, since I am getting so far behind my own goals.
7 - 10 a week? wow nice! go u ive done 94 so far total and on #95 right now. i have a few more to review but my 100th is EF sponsored so i gotta wait until I receive that product to review any once i hit 99
05/05/2012
Beck Beck
I use to stick to reviewing 5-10 items a week. (That's how I got to 200 in 8 months.) I'm so back logged on items I need to review and I'm finding a hard time writing them lately. I'm going to stick with reviewing one or two a week for now.
05/05/2012
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I use to stick to reviewing 5-10 items a week. (That's how I got to 200 in 8 months.) I'm so back logged on items I need to review and I'm finding a hard time writing them lately. I'm going to stick with reviewing one or two a week for now.
wow that's awesome! How do you rack up most of your points to do that many reviews? i always review every item i get on here and the way i get points is mentoring when i have a student, the generals of points on site, reviews and video reviews.
05/05/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
wow that's awesome! How do you rack up most of your points to do that many reviews? i always review every item i get on here and the way i get points is mentoring when i have a student, the generals of points on site, reviews and video reviews.
I get a decent amount of students and I was an editor, so that gave me a decent amount of points. Plus video reviews. I just try to make the most out of each order. Careful planning goes into each order. I calculate everything before purchasing. I know exactly what my cart will be.
05/05/2012
lacybutton lacybutton
I don't have that many toys or products, but try to do one for each. It's nice for the points and if it can help others, then great!
05/05/2012
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I get a decent amount of students and I was an editor, so that gave me a decent amount of points. Plus video reviews. I just try to make the most out of each order. Careful planning goes into each order. I calculate everything before purchasing. I ...
Very true. I was an editor and loved it; it gave me experience with grammar and everything and also points. I'm looking to mentor up to 2 students right now; i graduated a student a week ago.

I usually calculate everything too to make sure i know what I'm getting. i did get 2 of same thing but it was on purpose to give 1 to my sister. otherwise i have 0 duplicates
05/05/2012
Nirelan Nirelan
Wow guys! You do a lot! I think I'm going to stick with three or four a month if I can. With school getting out for my preschooler and elementary about to get out for my oldest I will be so busy it won't be funny! I take so much time to make sure that everything is there that needs to be that I would never be able to do more than one a week and not get tired of it! lol
I thought about trying to edit reviews, but I haven't looked into how to go about doing it, I'm a grammar nazi when I want to be.
05/05/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 8