Past Tags-Problems Changing

Past Tags-Problems Changing

~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Each time there is a new addition to the way we review, I try to go back and change my reviews to add this. For example, I went over like 100 reviews to add tags awhile back. Tags are much different now and I have a LONG list of different ones.

I wanted to go back and change some to consolidate and make my profile page look cleaner. But it wouldn't let me! I could add tags, but not delete them. Is this a glitch? Or am I doing it wrong? Has anyone else tried this?
05/09/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
I did try this, yes! And I had the same problem! Now I have this HUGE list and it's way too long to actually be of help anyone!
05/09/2010
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Each time there is a new addition to the way we review, I try to go back and change my reviews to add this. For example, I went over like 100 reviews to add tags awhile back. Tags are much different now and I have a LONG list of different ones. ...
Ambitious!
05/09/2010
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
We will take a look at it on Monday.
05/09/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
I did try this, yes! And I had the same problem! Now I have this HUGE list and it's way too long to actually be of help anyone!
Yea my thought exactly. I noticed like 3 weeks ago but was too busy at the time. And now the tags are even more out of control! Because I might say the same thing but a little different so I ended up with like 5 tags that mean the same thing!
05/09/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Neuron Geek
We will take a look at it on Monday.
Thanks! You're the best
05/09/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Yea my thought exactly. I noticed like 3 weeks ago but was too busy at the time. And now the tags are even more out of control! Because I might say the same thing but a little different so I ended up with like 5 tags that mean the same thing!
So did I! I had about three different things saying "Light BDSM, Hard BDSM" so it was aggravating.

Thank you, Neuron Geek!
05/09/2010
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
The issue has been fixed, please try again to modify the tags on old reviews.
05/11/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Neuron Geek
The issue has been fixed, please try again to modify the tags on old reviews.
Thanks will do! I'll let ya know how it goes!
05/11/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Neuron Geek
The issue has been fixed, please try again to modify the tags on old reviews.
I'll do it too! Thank you, Neuron Geek!
05/11/2010
Sir Sir
Alright, I must say something now - I hope that the tags are never changed again! They're perfect as they are now! No more changing, I love them!
05/11/2010
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 4