I need some mentor help with grammer and punctuation

I need some mentor help with grammer and punctuation

mama2007 mama2007
can I get a mentor to reply? i had put in request to 2 people but 3 days no response i cancelled. i am an advanced reviewer with 5.6 rating but on my blog someone commented i could use some help with grammer, so i thought i'd get a mentor and do a class to help with it.

thank you
08/20/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ghost Ghost
If no mentors will help you, there are numerous websites dedicated to grammar and diction. Nothing you can't do with a little "do it yourself"!
08/22/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
If no mentors will help you, there are numerous websites dedicated to grammar and diction. Nothing you can't do with a little "do it yourself"!
ok thanks! I'll look into it personally I think I've been doing a lot better with my grammer and such but I guess reader didn't? I don't know.
08/22/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
ok thanks! I'll look into it personally I think I've been doing a lot better with my grammer and such but I guess reader didn't? I don't know.
Well, first of all, grammar is spelled with two "a"s, and it looks like you have a good knowledge of grammar from your posts here. I do not take on students any longer, but I do recommend copying and pasting your reviews into a word processor (or word document) like Microsoft Word or something of the sort. Also, what I personally do while I'm writing a review, is use either Google Chrome or Firefox as my browser so that it picks up my typos (if I make any) while I'm writing. That way, there are very minimal errors, if any. But everyone makes mistakes, so you will sometimes get those one or two typos.
08/22/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Well, first of all, grammar is spelled with two "a"s, and it looks like you have a good knowledge of grammar from your posts here. I do not take on students any longer, but I do recommend copying and pasting your reviews into a word ...
ok thank you I have word pad I can use. I have done 36 reviews so far assigned and also just in general and I feel like I've done a lot better with each one.
08/22/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
If nobody has reached out to you yet, I am happy to be your mentor.
08/22/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
If nobody has reached out to you yet, I am happy to be your mentor.
that would be very helpful - DeliciousSuprise
08/22/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4