Movin' on up?

Contributor: CinnamonNights CinnamonNights
Hellloo, my reviews recently got published so I'm applying to get upgraded! I only need one more vote, but just in case I decided I'd make this post. Please check out my reviews and rate them. Also it helps to have comments that tell me what you like about them or what needs improvement. I think I could be helpful as an advanced reviewer, and I hope you all think so too! Please vote, and thank you for your time!
10/11/2013
  • 3 Toys For $70. Mix & Match
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • Give her 3 luxury treats for $60 only
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by CinnamonNights
Hellloo, my reviews recently got published so I'm applying to get upgraded! I only need one more vote, but just in case I decided I'd make this post. Please check out my reviews and rate them. Also it helps to have comments that tell me what ...
Good luck getting that final vote! It shouldn't be an issue.

If only the comma in my name made mine count twice. ; )
10/11/2013
Contributor: CinnamonNights CinnamonNights
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely yours, N
Good luck getting that final vote! It shouldn't be an issue.

If only the comma in my name made mine count twice. ; )
Hehe, thank you! Tiz alright~ I thiiink I can get the last vote, and if not then hopefully someone will at least tell me what to improve on.
10/11/2013
Contributor: Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by CinnamonNights
Hehe, thank you! Tiz alright~ I thiiink I can get the last vote, and if not then hopefully someone will at least tell me what to improve on.
I'm sure you'll get that final vote in no time -- I think your reviews are well-written!
10/11/2013