Upgrade Help

Upgrade Help

Vnessa Vnessa
I could really use some help obtaining votes to upgrade my Reviewer status.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the review process and the chance it has given me to assist others in their sensual discovery. I hope to continue this journey, helping people discover new passions yet to be tried, even getting them to perhaps see outside their normal comfort zone to try something new that they might not normally think of. Thank you for reading and rating my reviews. If you could help me by voting for my advancement in the Upgrade Requests area, I would greatly appreciate it.
05/08/2015
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
Voted! Thank you for all your hard work!
05/08/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Voted! Thank you for all your hard work!
Thank you, I so appreciate it!!!
05/08/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Thank you all for the votes!!! Keep them coming, please . Just need a couple more!!
05/09/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
I'm getting ready to put out another review soon (The Under The Bed Restraint System) that should really help justify my upgrade request. I've learned so much from all of the constructive criticism received and I'm really embracing the Reviewer role. With my good level of EU's I'm hoping to grab 2 more votes from some Advanced Reviewers here on the forum. Maybe I will even snag a few new friends, as I love to chat away on here. Thanks for helping me with my journey!
05/11/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I'm getting ready to put out another review soon (The Under The Bed Restraint System) that should really help justify my upgrade request. I've learned so much from all of the constructive criticism received and I'm really embracing the ...
V,

Everybody will be looking forward to your next review ! Your last 2 were really good and deserved eu ratings. With your activity on the forum and great reviews it will be great if you can get voted in. I do think another review will aid your cause. To be honest, each review after the first was showing your ability to review.
05/11/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
V,

Everybody will be looking forward to your next review ! Your last 2 were really good and deserved eu ratings. With your activity on the forum and great reviews it will be great if you can get voted in. I do think another review will aid ...
Thanks!!! I just completed it. And can I just say.....Go on And Get You A Set of these RESTRAINTS
05/11/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Thanks!!! I just completed it. And can I just say.....Go on And Get You A Set of these RESTRAINTS
How about if you just invited all your friends over ?
05/11/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
How about if you just invited all your friends over ?
They might not believe I'm the angel I appear to be then
05/11/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
They might not believe I'm the angel I appear to be then
need to also add this smiley. or this one

luv them smiley's !
05/12/2015
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Thanks!!! I just completed it. And can I just say.....Go on And Get You A Set of these RESTRAINTS
Great job on your restraints system review!
05/12/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Great job on your restraints system review!
Thank you. I have learned a lot so far. You, and others, have been so helpful!! I know I'm still a work in progress
05/12/2015
Rossie Rossie
Congratulations on your advancement!
05/14/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Congratulations on your advancement!
Yaaaaayyyyy Get Down Get Down!! Woo Hooo!!!!
05/14/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Yippe Skippe !,

No time to rest though. Keep up the activity and reviews. Want to see at least 6 more before the end of this year !

Vhub should give you a congratulatory celebration also. A good tie down !
05/14/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Yippe Skippe !,

No time to rest though. Keep up the activity and reviews. Want to see at least 6 more before the end of this year !

Vhub should give you a congratulatory celebration also. A good tie down !
Oh I'm sure I can manage that

NOW you're talking my language!!!!
05/14/2015
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 3