anal toys for double penetration

anal toys for double penetration

virgomama616 virgomama616
I am interested in finding a toy for double penetration. I looked into a bunch before I was a little overwhelmed and undereducated. What would you recommend for a couple who isnt exactly new to anal play but is looking to explore it further. He is not into vibrations but we both like the idea of texture, especially if its something he could feel during DP.
07/26/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by virgomama616
I am interested in finding a toy for double penetration. I looked into a bunch before I was a little overwhelmed and undereducated. What would you recommend for a couple who isnt exactly new to anal play but is looking to explore it further. He is ...
Get the stainless steel Njoy Pure Plug, it's pricier than other plugs, but you get what you paid for. Your husband will definitely feel its existence while you're wearing it during DP! Read the reviews and you'll know how good this plug is.
07/26/2011
Pixel Pixel
Hrm, maybe the Tantus Severin?
07/26/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Pixel
Hrm, maybe the Tantus Severin?
That's one nice toy - but certainly not for beginners. If my wife had this in her, I would fit - the door would be closed!
07/26/2011
virgomama616 virgomama616
Is any of the texture going to be able to be felt by him with any toy?
07/26/2011
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
That's one nice toy - but certainly not for beginners. If my wife had this in her, I would fit - the door would be closed!
That's the medium...it also comes in a size small.
07/27/2011
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by virgomama616
Is any of the texture going to be able to be felt by him with any toy?
The Pure Plug's head is angled forward, so your husband will definitely feel the pressure of the plug when he's thrusting.
07/27/2011
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
Quote:
Originally posted by virgomama616
I am interested in finding a toy for double penetration. I looked into a bunch before I was a little overwhelmed and undereducated. What would you recommend for a couple who isnt exactly new to anal play but is looking to explore it further. He is ...
I'm relatively new to DP and recently purchased a small collection of different toys to experiment. So far, my favorite is Doc Johnson's [Groove | link].
12/06/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5