What shape, size, and material is best for anal plugs?

What shape, size, and material is best for anal plugs?

Aishiteru Aishiteru
What is your favorite shape, size and material for anal plugs? I'm not sure what would be best to try.
10/13/2012
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
My favorite is the Njoy Pure plug in size medium (1.25" diameter), it is made with medical grade stainless steel, and has a shape designed to stimulate either the g-spot or the p-spot, and is great for long- term wear.

If you want to get a less expensive but good quality silicone plug, you can try the Mood naughty medium plug, it's only 1" in diameter, made with high grade silicone, it fits comfortably and stays in place during long-term wear.
10/13/2012
Aishiteru Aishiteru
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
My favorite is the Njoy Pure plug in size medium (1.25" diameter), it is made with medical grade stainless steel, and has a shape designed to stimulate either the g-spot or the p-spot, and is great for long- term wear.

If you want to get ...
The pure plug does seem quite desirable in this forum and it looks nice, but I'd like to start out with something cheaper for now. The Mood naughty is a good price, but it's out of stock. I'm considering Tulip plug or Infinity plug. What do you think of those?
10/13/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Aishiteru
The pure plug does seem quite desirable in this forum and it looks nice, but I'd like to start out with something cheaper for now. The Mood naughty is a good price, but it's out of stock. I'm considering Tulip plug or Infinity plug. What ...
I haven't tried the Tantus plugs, but according to the reviews both are supposed to be good, here are my thoughts:

Tulip: the head has a rounded tip so it's easier to insert, but the thicker girth (1 5/8" diameter) might not be ideal for someone new to anal plugs.

Infinity: rounded head will be harder to insert, but the smaller girth (1 1/4" diameter) is more suitable for new plug users.

Maybe you can wait for other EFers suggestions.
10/13/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We have the Pure Plug small and medium - neither are large enough. Wish I had been smart enough to buy the large.
10/13/2012
Aishiteru Aishiteru
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
We have the Pure Plug small and medium - neither are large enough. Wish I had been smart enough to buy the large.
I'll keep that in mind for if I decide to get the Pure plug, but it's only 1/4" difference.
10/14/2012
Aishiteru Aishiteru
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I haven't tried the Tantus plugs, but according to the reviews both are supposed to be good, here are my thoughts:

Tulip: the head has a rounded tip so it's easier to insert, but the thicker girth (1 5/8" diameter) might not be ...
Thanks for being so helpful. I'm most attracted to the tulip and pure plug. I'll try one to see how I like plugs.
10/14/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Aishiteru
Thanks for being so helpful. I'm most attracted to the tulip and pure plug. I'll try one to see how I like plugs.
You're welcome!

1/4" diameter can make quite a difference when it comes to butt plugs - don't forget the anal muscles are generally a lot tighter than the vagina's.
10/14/2012
mlmac mlmac
Quote:
Originally posted by Aishiteru
What is your favorite shape, size and material for anal plugs? I'm not sure what would be best to try.
I've only tried steel and glass plugs and I love em both, but my favorite has to be my Njoy medium and large. I love how the weight feels and how comfortable they are to wear.
10/14/2012
Aishiteru Aishiteru
Quote:
Originally posted by mlmac
I've only tried steel and glass plugs and I love em both, but my favorite has to be my Njoy medium and large. I love how the weight feels and how comfortable they are to wear.
I like glass toys. I haven't tried steel yet, but I think it would be similarly nice.
10/14/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 4