Dildos that... Actually Ejaculate!!!?? What!?

Contributor: christyfuntime89 christyfuntime89
Has anyone heard of this? Apparently there are some dildos that actually ejaculate when you fill them with a special kind of lube that mimics real cum!!?? Does anyone know if EF sells one or anything like it?

I'm on the hunt for something as realistic to actual sex as I can get. I have one realistic vibrating dildo but it's just not cutting it anymore.

Any help is certainly appreciated!
03/18/2019
  • Get 3 Toys For $50 Only. Mix And Match
  • Give her 3 luxury treats for $60 only
  • Get a luxury couple's set for $60 only
  • Mix and match 3 men toys for $60 only
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: Orgasms & Pearls Orgasms & Pearls
Quote:
Originally posted by christyfuntime89
Has anyone heard of this? Apparently there are some dildos that actually ejaculate when you fill them with a special kind of lube that mimics real cum!!?? Does anyone know if EF sells one or anything like it?

I'm on the hunt for something ...
It is a thing, crazy, but cool too, lol!

I have not seen anything on Eden, I could be completely wrong tho if anyone else chimes in.

However, I do know Bad Dragon sells dildos that ejaculate. They are a bit pricey and more fetish type designs, but well worth it!
03/20/2019
Contributor: christyfuntime89 christyfuntime89
Quote:
Originally posted by Orgasms & Pearls
It is a thing, crazy, but cool too, lol!

I have not seen anything on Eden, I could be completely wrong tho if anyone else chimes in.

However, I do know Bad Dragon sells dildos that ejaculate. They are a bit pricey and more fetish type ...
That is awesome! Thanks for the info. I'll have to look those up ASAP.
If EF sells one however, I'd probably be more inclined to buy theirs as I feel this is a good business to support.

I appreciate the reply!
03/20/2019
Contributor: ellykwonders ellykwonders
Quote:
Originally posted by Orgasms & Pearls
It is a thing, crazy, but cool too, lol!

I have not seen anything on Eden, I could be completely wrong tho if anyone else chimes in.

However, I do know Bad Dragon sells dildos that ejaculate. They are a bit pricey and more fetish type ...
I was also looking for some good options and found this discussion thread. I am interested in the pink heart dildo available at Eden, but will look for your option as well.
03/26/2019
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by christyfuntime89
That is awesome! Thanks for the info. I'll have to look those up ASAP.
If EF sells one however, I'd probably be more inclined to buy theirs as I feel this is a good business to support.

I appreciate the reply!
Sadly, we do not stock any of these awesome dildos - for now, at least. But we will definitely look into the possibility, seeing now that there is a demand

We do, however, have some self-lubricating vibrators, which are quite fun, as well. Here are the Cascade Wave and the Cascade Flow. They are not quite realistic, but the feature feels really cool.

I am not very well familiar with the topic, but I also know are least some bad Dragon dildos can even plant an egg inside of you during the play
04/01/2019
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by ellykwonders
I was also looking for some good options and found this discussion thread. I am interested in the pink heart dildo available at Eden, but will look for your option as well.
The Pink Heart Dildo is an absolute must-have - one of our customer faves. As all toys made from glass, it feels luxurious and deliciously hard. The cutesy heart is so adorable you won't be able to resist - we promise
04/01/2019
Contributor: Otelia Otelia
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Sadly, we do not stock any of these awesome dildos - for now, at least. But we will definitely look into the possibility, seeing now that there is a demand

We do, however, have some self-lubricating vibrators, which are quite fun, as well. ...
the wave and the flow look great, I missed these, thanks for pointing them out. Hope to see the Bad Dragon dildos here.
Jan 3, 1:36 pm