lacing up my corset.

lacing up my corset.

Miss Anonymous Miss Anonymous
So, I've become obsessed with corsets. Over the last 3 weeks I've been looking at them, watching videos. I ordered the Fully boned lace and satin corset. I got it in the mail day before yesterday. I was excited, and it is so beautiful. Now, My monthly friend decided to vist me. I'm all bloated and what not so I decided not to try it on.. A few minutes later I just broke down because I wanted to wear it so bad. I tried it on and I couldn't get the back tied. I had no left over string. lol I think maybe I ordered too small. My question is where do I pull up the string to tighten it? Like it fits good around the stomach and waist, but the boobs is too loose. How do I do it?
09/09/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
That one for me laced in the middle I think, so you would pull the strings just under the top and tighten them there, then keep going like you're lacing shoes towards the middle and tie it, however I think you can tie it anywhere you feel comfortable, so you could tighten and tie it at the top.
09/09/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
It's best to get a friend to help. They tie in the middle, usually and you can start tightening at the top and bottom towards the middle. There are videos on youtube on how to tie and lace up a corset.
09/09/2011
Miss Anonymous Miss Anonymous
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
That one for me laced in the middle I think, so you would pull the strings just under the top and tighten them there, then keep going like you're lacing shoes towards the middle and tie it, however I think you can tie it anywhere you feel ...
Thank you! I thought it ited in the middle, but I wasn't sure.
09/09/2011
Miss Anonymous Miss Anonymous
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucidity
It's best to get a friend to help. They tie in the middle, usually and you can start tightening at the top and bottom towards the middle. There are videos on youtube on how to tie and lace up a corset.
Thank you! I might take a look at the videos. I'd like to learn to do it alone, because I don't have people around all the time to help.
09/09/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Anonymous
Thank you! I might take a look at the videos. I'd like to learn to do it alone, because I don't have people around all the time to help.
People loop it around a door knob. There are a few techniques. I would for sure check out some videos. Don't lace it too tight at first, the fabric needs to break in a little.
09/09/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3