Plus sized lingerie with REAL panties?

Plus sized lingerie with REAL panties?

SaMiKaY SaMiKaY
I searched and couldn't find this topic yet...

Does anyone know of any plus size lingerie sets (more towards babydolls) that include real panties not g-strings or thongs???


I don't care for them, and would love to have panties I enjoy wearing that match my lingerie.



THANKS!
11/02/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by SaMiKaY
I searched and couldn't find this topic yet...

Does anyone know of any plus size lingerie sets (more towards babydolls) that include real panties not g-strings or thongs???


I don't care for them, and would love to have ...
I'll go look! I think I can recall at least one. Hopefully they are not discontinued. I'm assuming you want them from here...
11/02/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
You could take panties and add them to other pieces:

link

link

link

This is a cheeky pantie:

link

I don't know how big you need your plus sized lingerie. The reviewer says this is very stretchy and accommodating. Perhaps it can work for you too:

link

And I also don't know if you consider XL plus sized.

link


So yea.... not really.
11/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Ya, it doesn't look as though there are really any plus sized options with regular panties. Honestly, even the rest of the sets I often change out the thong for a pair of panties I already own that I would rather wear. It doesn't really do much as far as matching goes unless the top piece is also black, since it's usually hard to match colors like that.
11/02/2011
TameTemptress TameTemptress
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Ya, it doesn't look as though there are really any plus sized options with regular panties. Honestly, even the rest of the sets I often change out the thong for a pair of panties I already own that I would rather wear. It doesn't really do ...
I bought a bunch of plain, solid colored, silky panties to wear with lingerie when I didn't feel like wearing the thong, or when the thongs that came with the sets just don't fit me correctly. Usually the black, red, or white silk will match well enough for me to be happy (I'm really picky about things matching, I match my underwear to my clothes everyday too!) , haha. I got some that were a little more high waisted for when I want a retro feel too.
11/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by TameTemptress
I bought a bunch of plain, solid colored, silky panties to wear with lingerie when I didn't feel like wearing the thong, or when the thongs that came with the sets just don't fit me correctly. Usually the black, red, or white silk will match ...
That's a great idea too!
11/02/2011
SaMiKaY SaMiKaY
Thanks guys!!!

I am a 1x/2x with most things (need to figure out a way to make that size go wwaayyyy down though!)
11/02/2011
Mistress Jezebel Mistress Jezebel
I usually buy lingerie exclusively in stores because I have the fit problem. My hips are wider proportioned than the rest of my body. Also, I find that sets almost never fit me on one or the other. You're best off just buying a babydoll and adding matching or similar panties.
11/02/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5