Small size, big bust

Small size, big bust

Femme Mystique Femme Mystique
I have looked at the sizing charts for all the lingerie manufacturers Eden has and am disappointed, though not surprised, that based on sizing charts alone, I should not fit into most anything except bra and panty sets with each piece bought separately. I know styles vary though, so I guess I wondered if anyone has any particular styles they recommend that are designed with larger than average cups. All styles of lingerie are considered. I am a size 0-2 with D cups, so I know this will probably be a stretch. Thanks!
05/02/2012
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by Femme Mystique
I have looked at the sizing charts for all the lingerie manufacturers Eden has and am disappointed, though not surprised, that based on sizing charts alone, I should not fit into most anything except bra and panty sets with each piece bought ...
I don't have anything specific to recommend, however I would look at D-cup corsets. Corsets bodies are sized smaller than advertised because they are meant to be laced and/or have an open back. (For example, if you have a 26" waist, you order a 22" corset.) A Large-size corset would have the cup size you need and could possibly be laced tight enough below the breasts to fit correctly.
05/02/2012
Crystal1 Crystal1
I have that problem, too, although not quite as drastically. Sadly my best advice is getting to know your sewing machine well!
05/02/2012
Darklyvan Darklyvan
Quote:
Originally posted by Femme Mystique
I have looked at the sizing charts for all the lingerie manufacturers Eden has and am disappointed, though not surprised, that based on sizing charts alone, I should not fit into most anything except bra and panty sets with each piece bought ...
sounds like a very attractive body, unfortunately I can not help you. My wife and I have a similar problem finding her lingerie so I will be watching this post.
05/02/2012
Femme Mystique Femme Mystique
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
I don't have anything specific to recommend, however I would look at D-cup corsets. Corsets bodies are sized smaller than advertised because they are meant to be laced and/or have an open back. (For example, if you have a 26" waist, you ...
Thanks for the tip! I didn't really have any idea how corset sizing worked, to be honest. I just assumed you measured your chest. That's very helpful.
05/02/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Femme Mystique
Thanks for the tip! I didn't really have any idea how corset sizing worked, to be honest. I just assumed you measured your chest. That's very helpful.
Many of them on here go by cup size, though.
05/09/2012
Femme Mystique Femme Mystique
Quote:
Originally posted by Darklyvan
sounds like a very attractive body, unfortunately I can not help you. My wife and I have a similar problem finding her lingerie so I will be watching this post.
So far, if you're curious, the Stargazer Chemise fits the bill. I've had a couple flops, but this particular piece is great for this body type.
07/23/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5