Thigh-high dilemma - which ones will stay up?!

Thigh-high dilemma - which ones will stay up?!

(k)InkyIvy (k)InkyIvy
I bought the Lovely Innocence Garter, Slip & Thong as a surprise for my soon-to-be husband on our honeymoon. I was a little worried that it wouldn't look good on me, but I put it on and just felt insanely sexy! I can't wait to see his face when I wear it for him!
Anyway, I've tried a couple pairs of thigh-highs to pair with it, and I always end up being disappointed. I've tried the "lace top fishnet thigh highs" and the "fishnet stockings with corset lace top plus size". They just don't stay up!
I heard a similarly shaped woman describe her thighs as "ice cream cones" because they're widest at the top, causing the thigh highs to roll down.

So, my question is this- do you know where I can get some thigh-highs that will stay up on my "ice cream cones"?
04/26/2012
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Darklyvan Darklyvan
Quote:
Originally posted by (k)InkyIvy
I bought the Lovely Innocence Garter, Slip & Thong as a surprise for my soon-to-be husband on our honeymoon. I was a little worried that it wouldn't look good on me, but I put it on and just felt insanely sexy! I can't wait to see his ...
I have had the same issue with several pairs that I have tried but had great success with Opaque thigh highs with lace up top. Not only did they stay really well but they felt amazing too.

Catalog ID BL469
04/26/2012
(k)InkyIvy (k)InkyIvy
Quote:
Originally posted by Darklyvan
I have had the same issue with several pairs that I have tried but had great success with Opaque thigh highs with lace up top. Not only did they stay really well but they felt amazing too.

Catalog ID BL469
That Catalog ID took me to Criss cross lace garter and thigh high. Is that what you were talking about?
04/26/2012
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
I've found that the lace ones are much less stretchy than the ones with a solid band. I have to go for solid ones because nothing wants to stay up on my stick legs. Is wearing something with garters an option?
04/26/2012
(k)InkyIvy (k)InkyIvy
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
I've found that the lace ones are much less stretchy than the ones with a solid band. I have to go for solid ones because nothing wants to stay up on my stick legs. Is wearing something with garters an option?
The lovely innocence chemise has garters built-in... I'm trying to find thigh-highs I can wear with the chemise, attached to the garters.
04/26/2012
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3