KY Yours Mine

KY Yours Mine

Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has sen these commercials. The bottles certainly look cute but has anyone used this product yet? Reviews I've seen make it seem really hit or miss. =\
09/24/2008
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Cock Wrangler Cock Wrangler
Ha. I haven't seen that, but I did just see a new KY ad in Out magazine for a silicone lube they have now. It was funny, beautiful men surrounded by shiny satin sheets. I don't know that KY can really make a high-quality lube.
09/25/2008
Bulma Bulma
Quote:
Originally posted by Cock Wrangler
Ha. I haven't seen that, but I did just see a new KY ad in Out magazine for a silicone lube they have now. It was funny, beautiful men surrounded by shiny satin sheets. I don't know that KY can really make a high-quality lube.
I would have to agree with you. I have seen the tv ads, and while it looks interesting, I really don't think I want to have another KY experience. I will try anything once is usually my motto, but KY doesn't exactly spark thoughts of quality in my mind. I would be shocked if they made a lube that could rival some of the higher end lubes.
09/25/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
It's kind of null and void. The his lube is kind of like warming lube, which I don't see the point of if you're about to--if you'll excuse my crudeness--plunge your cock in to your female partner. The hers lube has a menthol-like sensation, causing some tingling; it's nice, but you can get it with other creams and gels. If you use too much of the male lube, it gets really dry and icky, and too much of the female lube can actually sting! My male partner could kind of feel the "cooling" sensation when we used it, but it was a bit of a turn off; it's a little strange to feel like you're plunging in to a cold cunt.

Overall, I really didn't like it. I'd give it 2 stars, at the absolute most, and that would be if used separately.
09/25/2008
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
It's kind of null and void. The his lube is kind of like warming lube, which I don't see the point of if you're about to--if you'll excuse my crudeness--plunge your cock in to your female partner. The hers lube has a menthol-like ...
Thanks for your opinion.
09/25/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Thanks for your opinion.
Anytime--my friends don't call me "superbitch" for nothin'! =P
09/26/2008
new2toys new2toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has sen these commercials. The bottles certainly look cute but has anyone used this product yet? Reviews I've seen make it seem really hit or miss. =\
Uh.....hated it. "His" was just a normal lube. No scent no "tingle"....just lube. "Hers" however, was a different story. It had some sort of mint or toothpaste scent that was, I guess, supposed to represent "tingle". Well......"tingle" it did not. Burn, however, was a better description. It wasn't extremely bad for me, but I did want to shower and wash it off. My husband on the other hand couldn't seem to wash enough times to get it off of him. Apparently during the course of sex, the "tingle" worked it's way up into his penis. It was uncomfortable for him for a few hours.
Do I recommend this product? We threw it away after the first use.
10/06/2008
ThePornLibrarian ThePornLibrarian
I actually walked up to strangers in target the other day and told them KY was crap. I recommended they get online and research better lubes. They probably thought i was crazy, but it makes me sad to think of people who try that crap and assume that's what lube should be like.
10/07/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by ThePornLibrarian
I actually walked up to strangers in target the other day and told them KY was crap. I recommended they get online and research better lubes. They probably thought i was crazy, but it makes me sad to think of people who try that crap and assume ...
Haha, I so would do that! It's a shame, cause the commercials for this product are super cute.
10/07/2008
Wordplay123 Wordplay123
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Haha, I so would do that! It's a shame, cause the commercials for this product are super cute.
Well, you know they spent all their money in advertising instead of R&D. -_-"
12/30/2008
MissKissXO MissKissXO
My boyfriend and I tried it out on Valentine's Day and all I really have to say is that it's a waste of money. I tried the "hers" lube afterwards as well, and I think the cooling sensation is kind of awkward. However, the male lube I think would be good as a stand-alone, because it seemed to be "normal" and slippery enough. There isn't really a special reaction when the two combine, so I didn't get to experience the fireworks (or whatever explosion was supposed to happen) during the act.
02/26/2009
deceased deceased
I mixed both together and rubbed them on a dildo. I made sure I used a spoonful of each solution. They are very thin and drippy. I didn't notice any special sensation other than something like extremely watered down Ben Gay. It made a lousy lube too, it wasn't as lubricating as their KY or KY Tingling Gel/ Warming Jelly.
07/14/2009
Raven Raven
Man, I'm glad I read these reviews before I bought any of it. I've been curious about it, but thankfully I had not forked over any money for it yet.
07/14/2009
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
Man, I'm glad I read these reviews before I bought any of it. I've been curious about it, but thankfully I had not forked over any money for it yet.
I agree Merinus, I was intrigued by the flashy commercials but I know KY is crap. I am so glad I read this forum! Watered down Ben-Gay...just ICK! I feel so sorry for New2toys...that had to suck!
07/14/2009
jenneil99 jenneil99
We bought and and we all excited to used it... uh it was AWFUL.
First was the "tingle" that was more a flame, and then when we combined it with the his part it made me NUMB! Nothing kills the mood like making everything NUMB.
07/15/2009
jakjak jakjak
Great marketing bad product. Couple million was made on that one. At least it was better than the pet rock.
07/16/2009
Irisheyez Irisheyez
I also wondered about this product. I have had two trusted friends give me different opinions after trying it so felt conflicted. one friend and her partner didn't like it while the other and her partner enjoyed it a lot. I am not really a lube girl so I wasn't sure. I am glad I read this forum post.
08/01/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
I just heard from someone who said that these bottles are really tiny as well.
08/01/2009
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 14