Girls using strokers?

Girls using strokers?

Darling Dove Darling Dove
Okay, I've heard two people say this, and maybe one it was an honest mistake, but the other was a pornstar to whom I said I didnt see why a woman would need her "Fleshlight Girls" line fleshlight. She said I had poor imagination and I was missing out.
What exactly am I missing? I've never been a fan of scissoring, is the concept basically to lube the thing up and faux-scissor with it? I mean because considering the price of strokers.. It'd be an expensive way to cuddle your clit, and messy...

Is this what they are referring to? Is there some secret ability for strokers to morph into infinite pleasure objects? I'm not getting the connection here... Can someone help?
08/20/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Dove
Okay, I've heard two people say this, and maybe one it was an honest mistake, but the other was a pornstar to whom I said I didnt see why a woman would need her "Fleshlight Girls" line fleshlight. She said I had poor imagination and I ...
All I can think of is using it on a male partner during a handjob or blowjob. I guess if someone really gets off on fingering or performing cunnilingus on a fake vagina, that could work too. But really, I'm at as much of a loss as you are.
08/20/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
She probably is referencing it as a blowjob/handjob enhancement. Women can also use a stroker when they're wearing a strap-on, or if they want to practice cunnilingus and/or clitoral massagers.
08/20/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
She probably is referencing it as a blowjob/handjob enhancement. Women can also use a stroker when they're wearing a strap-on, or if they want to practice cunnilingus and/or clitoral massagers.
MassageS. Go me.
08/20/2009
Epiphora Epiphora
LOL no imagination? Right. Don't listen to her. It seems weird to me too.

If I could get Mr. Man to stay in place, it might be fun to use a stroker. But I can't.
08/20/2009
Owl Identified Owl Identified
I can see how a Fleshlight might be fun to enhance a blowjob, but as for it pleasuring the woman herself I'm going to agree with the above posts and say I'm at a loss.
08/21/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Sometimes feeling pleasure isn't about being stimulated yourself. Personally, I much prefer stimulating another person and seeing them enjoy themselves than, say, getting head. I've used toys on women and absolutely loved that they got off that way, and I would love to jack a guy off with a Fleshlight. I honestly think that's what she's referring to: either chicks fucking it with a strap on, or fucking a guy with it.
08/21/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
LOL no imagination? Right. Don't listen to her. It seems weird to me too.

If I could get Mr. Man to stay in place, it might be fun to use a stroker. But I can't.
Awe, he won't stay in a harness?
08/21/2009
Epiphora Epiphora
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Awe, he won't stay in a harness?
It's not about that (which I haven't tried yet). It's that someone has to hold the dildo against me for the suction to work. A harness isn't gonna cut it for that.
08/22/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
It's not about that (which I haven't tried yet). It's that someone has to hold the dildo against me for the suction to work. A harness isn't gonna cut it for that.
Nuts. That would've been REALLY cool.
08/22/2009
Darling Dove Darling Dove
Ahhhh ok. I feel a lot better knowing others are as clueless about it as me
As far as pleasuring others- I can see that, but it'd only be there for me on a real person, as opposed to a toy. As far as using it on a guy, most men I am partners with would emphatically choose the real thing over having me use a toy on them, and they choose not to use them themselves either- so it'd probably just be forced and awkward for them, but I think it would be cool for a guy that you know likes toys.
08/25/2009
Maiden Maiden
I love using one on my man. He would rather have the real thing, but to be honest, there are nights when we are too tired for anything but mutual masturbation. It's something different from the standard hand job/blow job, not necessarily better, but different. Same for him, he would rather fuck me with one of my toys than watch me touch myself or just use his hand or mouth. It's easier to do when your tired from dealing with an 8 month old teether and you don't have much time.
10/09/2009
Kmonkey Kmonkey
I can defiately see the advantage of the having something quick and easy when the secret girlfriend invites you over for a quicky.
10/12/2009
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 7