Safe to use again or throw away?

Safe to use again or throw away?

Estanor Estanor
Hello! I have a weird question.

I have a masturbator and I used it a week and half ago. I wasn't at my place and I had to go quickly because something urgent came up. So I thought about washing it when I got home. Only problem is, I completely forgot until today.

I washed it now but I would like to know if it would be safe to use it or I should throw it away.

Thanks!
Mar 10, 11:01 pm
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Estanor
Hello! I have a weird question.

I have a masturbator and I used it a week and half ago. I wasn't at my place and I had to go quickly because something urgent came up. So I thought about washing it when I got home. Only problem is, I ...
Hello, Estanor!
Well... I think it depends on the masturbator - normally, we recommend attentive care prior and post use, but some toys are more fractious in use than others. For example, fancy Fleshlights and other toys with hyperrealistic skin require extra special care, like they have to be air dried, there is a powder you have to use on the material to keep it from degrading.

Silicone masturbators, on the other hand, are less fragile and can withstand some days without being washed. So, what is the material of your toy? Is it porous? If it is, I don't think it's a good idea to keep using it. If it's silicone, I bet it's safe to use if you've cleaned it properly.
Mar 11, 8:42 am
Estanor Estanor
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Hello, Estanor!
Well... I think it depends on the masturbator - normally, we recommend attentive care prior and post use, but some toys are more fractious in use than others. For example, fancy Fleshlights and other toys with hyperrealistic skin ...
I'm not sure about the material. The only description I found is that it is a material of T-Skin.

My masturbator is the Chisa Happy one.

Thank you for your response!
Mar 11, 2:05 pm
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Estanor
I'm not sure about the material. The only description I found is that it is a material of T-Skin.

My masturbator is the Chisa Happy one.

Thank you for your response!
So, I've done some quick research on your masturbator. It looks like it's made of TPR - great and very pliable material, which is, however, porous. It is a must to clean porous toys after every use - the pores collect all the things you don't want to have in contact with your sex toy.

Hope my comment wasn't provided too late. You're definitely better off with something else - something new. I would be glad to help you choose another masturbator than would be safe to leave unwashed for a couple of days
Apr 1, 8:29 am
Total posts: 4
Unique posters: 2